Advanced Warfare Zombies Mode To Follow As DLC

Administrator
Staff member
Advanced Warfare Zombies Mode To Follow As DLC
Last night saw the release of the latest title in the biggest franchise in gaming – Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Prior to release at the beginning of the weekend, a leaked trailer seemed to suggest that the fan-favorite multiplayer zombies mode would be making a return, which sparked a huge amount of interest.
Zombies mode, the co-operative mode which sees players fighting off hordes of the undead, has been officially confirmed now, however it looks like the mode will only be available through the Season Pass – as part of future DLC drops. Although the previously released footage showed soldiers fleeing from a horde of the undead, players will have to wait before they can access the multiplayer mode...

Continue reading...

I hope they will come up with something new because we had Zombies before. How about Vampires, Reptilians, A.I that have gone rogue and Aliens. Even Resident evil took a break from Zombies once in a while.

Bob

Bob
This year, we will not get a New Call of Duty Game, so this is a great distraction. I always love shooting zombies. There is something relaxing about giving them a headshot.

Pio

I love dealing with hoards of zombies. In Real life, I will not survive them if they are real, but I can take them down in video games.