Adult Swim Premieres For The Weekend Of May 21

Staff member
Though you may find some of Adult Swim’s originals off-putting, you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. When cable dies and the four or five ruling streaming services become homogenized, you’re gonna wish you had a dedicated source for programming this bizarre. Ignore my warning at your own peril.
It’s just the Three Busy Debras this week, but if you can’t stand ’em, they’re on their way out. Two back-to-back brand-new episodes air this Sunday at midnight, one of them the season finale. According to Adult Swim’s official description of what’s happening, “[In “Nonna,”] Debra, Debra, and Debra meet Nonna at Nonna’s Nonnaria, and stick around for “The Meteor” where Debra, Debra, and Debra come to terms with their own mortality as a very rude meteor hurtles toward Lemoncurd.” You know, Amy Poehler’s name is somewhere in the credits of every episode, but she has yet to show up.
The episodes air this Sunday, May 1 at 12 a.m. ET/PT, and will stick around to haunt you the very next...

Continue reading...

This looks interesting but I am not into these sorts of shows and I look for action thrillers or suspense dramas but yes these can be watched sometime to see what other directors are bringing to the table.

The only thing I found interesting from Adult Swim are the animes and Robot Chicken.