HECK YES!!!!!

Now, KRDK is gonna be like PRiS-PRWF type. Gotta love serious and mature.

I hope that will REALLY HAPPEN!!!

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Maybe selling the rights to Sentai footages is a good idea, but selling Power Rangers to Adness is maybe better.

the million dollar question on my mind is this:

IS or DID the WGA strike effect the change of date? how will This and any other series that will be produced by Adness be effected?

It's Judgement Time!
the million dollar question on my mind is this:

IS or DID the WGA strike effect the change of date? how will This and any other series that will be produced by Adness be effected?

My guess is that it did. I mean, the strike is still going on and we can guess one way or another that KRDK is still shooting. My guess is that the strike had something to do with the delay.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
What I want to see is them skip Faiz and go straight into Blade. Then skip Hibiki and go on to Kabuto, and finally Den-O.

I don't think they should skip Faiz and go straight for Blade. If they do that it will give the population the false impression that Kamen Rider is always about cards in one way or another. Faiz would make it feel like its always different.

I see a lot of people are getting their hopes impossibly high again.

I somehow think that 14 year old target audience is going to get lowered fairly quickly in order to increase profits.

And until PR's fate is confirmed via an official report one way or another, I'd be very wary of making bold sweeping pronouncements.

It's Judgement Time!
I see a lot of people are getting their hopes impossibly high again.

I somehow think that 14 year old target audience is going to get lowered fairly quickly in order to increase profits.

It doesnt have to be lowered because the market is 6-14. Not just age 14. They are aiming at children as well. But 14 doesnt mean dark or adult. 14 just means they are hoping that young teens will like the show for it's "matrix style action" you know? or what not.

Banned
I bet the reason why it got pushed back was because so many people were talking **** about the show before it even aired.

But this might actually have been a good thing since Adness gained wind of this and it probably made them think twice about how to market it, but on the bad side, the people who WERE looking forward to the show have to wait a bit longer...

It doesnt have to be lowered because the market is 6-14. Not just age 14. They are aiming at children as well. But 14 doesnt mean dark or adult. 14 just means they are hoping that young teens will like the show for it's "matrix style action" you know? or what not.

PR has been running 'matrix style action' for the past few years and a lot of people here hate it. Somehow, I think it's a bit of a stretch to think we're going to see teenagers roaming Walmart, ToysRus, etc... looking for the belts and action figures.

They MIGHT be too busy on their cell phones.

Lurker
You know what... You brought up a good point. Disney bought the rights to PR from Saban. And now, Disney might be saying "to hell" with the live action and going animated. If they go animated (or if PR is eventually canned by Disney), Disney could very well end up selling their rights of Super Sentai to another company to make money. If Disney feels as though they dont need the sentai footage and they arent making money off of it, there's no reason to keep those rights.

A company like Adness could very well have the ability to purchase those rights and form a new show based on Super Sentai. Doesnt mean it will be Power Rangers. Because I doubt Disney would ever sell the rights to Power Rangers. But if they arent using sentai footage anymore, the rights to sentai could be sold off. And we could see a new type of Power Rangers show hit the airwaves.

By the way. I dont mind that Dragon Knight is being pushed to fall. Im more excited about the idea of a Kamen Rider MOVIE! Now that's a bad ass concept. We should all support the show when it hits the airwaves and make it happen
Sell the rights to Sentai footage? They don't need to. Toei has complete control to sell it to whoever they want. Zyuranger through Gekiranger, no. But anything after would be fair game. Not saying that they would, but if they're willing to trust Adness with Kamen Rider, I don't see why not.