yeah for allwe know she could have lap top or something and not even have to get out of bed to do it :p

xin

Guy's rest assured, she updated that she is recovering. She started work and mentioned that she is preparing for the new Den-O script. .but she did not said anything about comeback ..but preparing the script means there will be a return of Hana. Oh ya, before she was sick, she overdo as she shifted house.

She is a Gravure Idol which means Dresses and swimsuits (NO NUDES) she does many photo shoots and they are released as Photobooks, DVDs, and other merchandise (calenders, cards and such).

Now someone compared this to Takeru but remember he has some series acting experience and even he was felling the stresses of the show, where this is Yuriko's first time out. Now somewhere around 50 episodes + a movie + special + all the promo work and ADR , and in addition all the work she has to do for her agency would make anyone tired and susceptible to getting sick. I'm glad to hear that shes felling better and will resume working, which means it was nothing serious.

A thought popped into my head, we also don't know what kind of stresses the company Execs are putting on them to get better ratings, that in it self could lead to stress.

the baddest *****
Well, this is technically Takeru's first big role. I doubt PuriPuriD, a show aired at midnight, had as much media attention as Kamen Rider.

Well, this is technically Takeru's first big role. I doubt PuriPuriD, a show aired at midnight, had as much media attention as Kamen Rider.

Yeah but he still has more experience with shooting schedules and the other crap that come from working on a series because of it.

Mad Skillz
Nakamura said on his blog that the river scene in ep 30 was filmed in early July, so they probably just wrapped up around August.
Actually, I'm pretty sure filming doesn't end until around December or early, early January.

Anywho, this all reminds me of what happened last year and Hiyori's actress, a lot of people thought her sickness is what caused her lack of apperances on the show when she should have been getting more.

I really missed the point. I didn't realize Hanna was missing untill I find this thread. I'm glad she is recovering and reading new Den-O script.

After she complained about overwork, I hope Ishimori and Toei don't cut off her contract by pushing an end to Hana's role. She's one of my attention in Den-O anyway. I like when she said, "Zettai yurusanai" to the Imagins =D