When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Also Mio was just boring.

She was a......."UNIQUE" character if I may say so

She was basically the female incarnate of Wataru and didn't really have much a personality besides just being timid as hell

That isn't to say that I wasn't upset when she was killed though

She was basically the female incarnate of Wataru and didn't really have much a personality besides just being timid as hell

at least with Wataru the timidness was explored quite a bit. With Mio it was just there, and the only time it influenced the plot was for annoying stupid things like not telling people important things they need to know, like not telling her boyfriend that a crazy vampire is trying to marry her (and later not explaining that that was not what she wanted).

The Meteor has landed
The one and ONLY reason I stayed and watch Kiva was, Otaya.

He was like Urataros but better, he got so many chicks to love him just to get them for....you know. And the love triangle Of Otaya,Yuri(that was her name right?) and Maya, it was just so perfect. And his relation with Jiro, it was funny but, it was great, they actually did a good job telling about the past more than the present :redface2:

And the best part, he was the only Rider that I know of who became a Dark Rider that fought with the Main Rider. When he was given a choice to fight as Dark Kiva, I knew that he would take it, it was perfect. He already know what to expect from Proto-IXA so, he knows its going to be the same if he henshin into Dark Kiva and him fighting as Dark Kiva was well done. The sad thing though was [hide] he died from it too :disappoin[/hide] It was done pretty well and the scene was great with him playing his song for Maya for the final time.

And, I was glad when he came back for Decade though, his personality was a bit off but hey, it's Decade and you know what that means :redface2:

I liked him when he wasn't a god

Her entire personality revolved around Wataru. She had no existence outside of him. And when she finally stopped being so thoroughly flat and 2D (trying to kill Taiga, then sneering in his mother's face that she wanted him dead so she could marry his brother) it just showed her in the worst possible light

School Days
I really like Kiva. It was the first rider show I watched that was on the air so it was cool following the show week after week. I liked all the characters on the show and the rider designs were so well designed, especially Saga's kickass suit.

The only problem I have is the time travel. The time travel in the show though really caught me off guard. I was like "Wait, Nago went back in time!?" Its like, does Castle Doran's time travel door thing only go to 1986? What about 1993? or 1971? or maybe the Edo period?:laugh:

Lurker
The only problem I have is the time travel. The time travel in the show though really caught me off guard. I was like "Wait, Nago went back in time!?" Its like, does Castle Doran's time travel door thing only go to 1986? What about 1993? or 1971? or maybe the Edo period?:laugh:

I think that Castle Doran's Deus Ex Machina door is strictly to travel back 22 years... I know, what are the odds...

Supaidaman!
Yeah... while I enjoyed Kiva, part two of Otoya/Maya/Yuri was pretty poorly executed.

NOW WE MUST MAKE A VIOLIN... JUST BECAUSE THE PLOT REQUIRES YOUR FUTURE SON TO HAVE A VIOLIN!

Whatever happened to Wataru trying to make his own violin, by the way?