And it's not like he's a bad husband or father either.

When I saw the King carrying Taiga, i thought he might have killed the babysitters for whatever reason (after all he's the bad guy!). He probably killed them for some unimportant reason like when he tried to kill the arms monsters.

-I know he said "I feel no love for you" to Maya, but I'm sure he actually likes Maya, just just too shy to express it. Why would he be angry otherwise when Maya chose Otoya? On his face wasn't expression of disgust, it was sadness. :( I feel you King, I feel you.

Probably King and Maya had bad parents. Maya also didn't know what is love and why some of their member loves human. Maya could understand about that because of Otoya but King couldn't..

-Oh and he also tried to kill Otoya, but how can you blame him? Dude went and "made a violin" together with Maya, and thought that it's morally acceptable to do so. I would want Otoya die a slow painful death too if I'm him.

I agree with you.

Damn, what a nice guy. He doesn't deserve to be double rider kicked twice :( Otoya is such a jackass by comparison.

cause he looks like bad guy...:laugh:

I chalk Otoya in the same group as Sieg from Den-O, both have all the characteristic and flaws to be unlikable characters, but their action turn them into some of the most three dimensional character in Kamen Rider.

Ah yes, I'm not saying Otoya is a bad character either. Is just that after rewatching Kiva, he's actually seems wayyy more evil than King.

Probably King and Maya had bad parents. Maya also didn't know what is love and why some of their member loves human. Maya could understand about that because of Otoya but King couldn't..

King just needs some lovin form a girl that actually likes him. Just because Vkei look similar to Gothloli doesn't mean the couple will be a good match! Visual Kei is big in 2008, I'm sure he can find some nice fangire girl (fangirl? sorry can't resist...) that likes him there, especially with his "I don't actually care about you" attitude. He's just born 22 years too early.

Last edited: