Title says it all.

Here's something I'd like to see. A show about some guy who dreams of being a toku senshi but insteads become a kaijin. A kaijin tat fights other kaijin and sometimes senshi who mistake him for being evil. Plus, when he fights giant kaijin and mecha, he transforms in a giant kaijin himself.

It's like godzilla mistaken to be evil at first, but known as hero later in movies. Also seem like the new Ultraman movie where Daigo dream to be Ultraman.

In Justice, We Trust!
A tokusatsu Skull man.

And yes, I'm aware it happened before. But I'm talking about a full blown series.

Resident Precureologist
Okugi Sentai Cthulluranger: We start out with a Red Female Leader, Black and White. Each one has a piece of a jigsaw puzzle as their helmet and it's their job to put down human cultists of great old ones who sell their souls for power.

Catapult Sentai Launchranger: In a nexus in space, a mecha is found. Noone can pilot it, but those first four (Red, Blue, Black and Purple) who activate it are blasted at warp speed to planets enslaved by the Kruul. In transit, they are given suits and armor so they can fight the Kruul. However, even though the Launch Mecha can recall them to it, they can never go home to their own worlds.

Godsend Sentai Kamiranger: The sentai team are the children of gods. Red is the son of Amaterasu, Blue the daughter of Odin, Green the daughter of Zeus and Yellow the son of Ra. They have to fight against Hungerers, demons that eat myths and dreams. If they fail, Earth have will no heroes, and no inspiration to defend itself against being eaten.

Kamen Rider Zen: A hero who simultaneously exists in three realities. He's a politician in one, a chef in another, and a firefighter in the third. His every action in each world rippled out to change the other two.

Doctor Gattai: One man discovers the technopathic powers he has when what would be a fatal car accident turns into a suit of battle armor. He can control machines, move them with his mind, and make weapons out of them from a distance. He fights against Crashers, normal people who've been corrupted by living computer viruses.

Lastly, Proto Changer: You have a being with great power, but every time she uses that power, the world changes for the worse. After every battle, she loses the memory of the event, and thus has taken to leaving herself messages encoded in the minds of people she meets. This way, she can hopefully set the world to the way it should be before losing all of her memory.

Title says it all.

Here's something I'd like to see. A show about some guy who dreams of being a toku senshi but insteads become a kaijin. A kaijin tat fights other kaijin and sometimes senshi who mistake him for being evil. Plus, when he fights giant kaijin and mecha, he transforms in a giant kaijin himself.

I'd so watch that, since I always thought the monsters were the coolest thing in any toku.

I'd also like to see a live version of Tentai Senshi Sunred.

Lurker
More than anything I want to actually see a revitalized Modern day Android Kikaida! Kikaider the animation was some top knotch stuff! I could only imagine if that were to be live action! Pretty heavy stuff!! Oh if only :(