While I'm refining DinoRanger...I have another Sentai series in work, "Galatic Taskforce ?????"[Team name in work]. It's a blending of shows like Gatchaman, Jetman, & SilveHawks into a scifi Sentai.

The Cast: Color & Bird.

Rangers: Pretty much, the rangers are member of an ingalatic police force & travel to other planets to fight evil criminals. Each is cybernetically enchanced &(except Black) infused with the DNA of a bird, increasing their agilty.

Red, Falcon: Present-day person from Earth. He was in supended animation, only to be revived & cybernetic-modified. Weapon is a light-saber-style fencing sword.

Black, Condor: Alien Birdman from Planet Altair, loner with a grudge. Uses Feather Shurikens as his calling card.

* Design: A teenaged version of Hawk of BuckRogers with some design features from Jet Link of 009.

Pink, Swan: Big sister of Blue. Uses a rbbon-whip.

Swallow, Blue: Kid brother. Weilds a Beyblade-Launcher style weapon with explosive tops.

Yellow, Owl: Big guy uses a Air BowGun.

Green, Eagle: US cowboy type, laidback guy. His weapon is a sonic-blasting guitar that doubles to summon his own giant robot.

Mecha

Battleship/Team base: Modeled after J-Ark of Gaogaigar

Robot:Fusion of StartoForce Megazord(PRLG) & J-Der of Gaogaigar. Splits into 5 space-jets.

Robot + Battleship = Uber-Robot: Modeled after King J-Der
http://goshouworld.com/GaoGaiGar/images/mecha/j_king_jder.gif
Villians, the Demonstar Mafia: Took over Prison Planet Tartarus, which mysteriously disspeared.

Boss Reon: A evil criminal from the Regulus Planet.
Design: Mostly MonStar, but with the features of Radiguet[JetMan].

?????: Androgynic villian, a mastermind in his own right.
Design: A fusion of Berg Katse[94 version] & Radiguet/Torzana[JetMan Manga].

?????: Lady villian with a diva-persona. Her monsters have symphony-themed names.
Design: Melodia of SilverHawks, with some of Maria's attire.
http://cartoons.vpga.com/silverhawks/bios/melodia.jpg

Wow... I feel like a kid again...

"... Wings of silver, nerves of steel... Silverhawks!... Partly metal, partly real... Silverhawks!..."

*goes off to download theme*

Gurlgamer: Does that mean you're in?
I finally set up the civilian names for the first five rangers. & Some Mech names{tentative}.

Takaichi Shirogane: Red Ranger, Falcon. Pilots Daiten-Jet-1, Accipiter.

"J-2": Black Ranger, Condor. Real name unknown. Pilots Daiten-Jet-2, Gryphus.

Sabuko Hagane: Pink Ranger, Swan. Pilots Daiten-Jet-3, Cygnus.

Sueo Hagane: Blue Ranger, Swallow. Pilots Daiten-Jet-4, Hirundo.

Gorou Tetsu: Yellow Ranger, Owl. Pilots Daiten-Jet-5, Bubo.

????: Green Ranger, eagle.
Daitenoh: Giant robot, formed from the five Daiten-Jets. Can transform to a battle-jet mode.

Garudaioh: Uber-Giant Robot, Battleship Garuda + Daitenoh.
Much like shows like Carranger, Hurricanger, & Dekaranger: The badguys use giant robots themselves most of the time. Due to their mysterious benifactor...

Oh honey, I wish I was as creative as you so I really could help lend a hand. Maybe I could help with some names. Can't promise you anything though. I'm no good at drawing, or writing gripping edge-of-your-seat material either.

Well, it's a start. I'm not as creative myself hence getting a partnership for this project. But if can provide names, I'll see what I'll do.