It's over 8,000!
Kamen Rider Black (dramatic, but it has monster of the week fights), Kamen Rider Ryuki (drama), Kamen Rider 555 (drama), Kamen Rider Double (drama, comedy), Ultraman Tiga, and Ultraman Dyna. :thumbs:

Kuuguitar
Try at least one series from each franchise.

OOO is a good one, though. :anime:

Your list was a mile long with no reasons or explanations. A little intimidating, don't you think?

On the contrary, it was actually rather useful! it did exactly what I asked for: What folks thought were good shows for me to check out!

I'm fairly new to tokusatsu (henshin hero stuff, anyway). Kamen Rider W was my first rider series and it was awesome, totally worth it. Blade is currently sucking me and I can recommend that as well. Same goes for Nexus; it's totally captivating and a great way to introduce a new fan.

Senshi no Hikari
Rider
Ichigo and Nigo
Amazon
V3
RX
ZX
Sentai

GoRanger
Jetman
Liveman
Changeman
Ultra
Seven
Ultraman
Taro

You know, when you ask a question like this, people will always tell you something different, because they would usually tell you to watch the show that they personally liked.

If you are not a native Japanese speaker, which I guess that you are not, then Every modern Kamen Rider show from Kuuga to OOO has been subbed and ready to be watched.
I myself, can only speak from personal experience. My first Rider shows were Ryuki, Kabuto and Agito. 3 very different shows, but I enjoyed watching them at that time.

No matter how much people say a show sucks, your first viewer experience will always be great.
I can talk trash about Kabuto and Faiz today, but back when I watched them for the first time, I loved them.

If I were you, go to Wikipedia. Check out the description for each show (don't read too much into it, or you will be spoiled)
Pick the show that you find most interesting.
I would watch every KR show if I were you (at least the modern ones)
The only KR shows that I would not recommend for a new fan are Kuuga, Hibiki and Decade.

Kuuga is more of a horror/crime show than a fantasy show, and many new fans are put off by the fact that it is a solo-hero show (most toku shows these days have more than one hero)
The effects also look very dated compared to the other new shows, and I think that you will enjoy Kuuga a lot more if you have gotten more into Kamen Rider, because it is quite old-school.

Hibiki is an odd one. Either you love it or you hate it, but the fact is that it has barely anything to do with Kamen Rider, except for having heroes in leather and plastic suits. It does however, have a very good cast and an interesting story. But it is much more of a drama than an action-show.
But then, if that is your thing, then go for it.

Decade is the anniversary show for the Heisei era Riders (from Kuuga and onwards) and even though it does not have much continuation with the other shows, it does involve things that can become much more enjoyable to watch if you have watched the other Rider shows first.