Okay, here's the story, like a lot of folks, I know about the tokusatsu genre from one of the two basic places: the power rangers of (in my case) the old 'Night Flight' DYNAMAN redubs, but had never really seen any of the genre 'for reals'.

Well, I corrected that problem over the weekend, when I proceeded to mainline the first sixteen episodes of Kamen Rider OOS. The story was silly, the monsters goofy as one would expect, and I fell for it hook, line and sinker. The 'tokusatsu fan' switch in my head is now very firmly switched to the 'on' position!

The question I have is: what should I check out next? What's worth watching? What should I avoid? inquiring minds want to know!

Eye See You
Depends why kind of **** do you like. Dark/Dramatic ****, or hokey/cheesy/silly ****?.

Mad Skillz
Gekiranger is a pretty good recent show to dive into, it's a lot more camp than recent Kamen Rider, but if you can get through that, there's a really great story in there.

Sazer X is really good for a mix of quirky humor and a surprisingly dramatic story with retro looking costumes and an awesome set of mecha, probably the only mecha action I can really call myself a fan of.

Annnnnd it's not henshin hero, but Keitai Sousakan 7 is an amazing series, I think it's the best tokusatsu since its airing and probably the most well structured series of the last decade. It's about an agency that hunts down cyber criminals with secret agents and robotic cellphones. It's a lot more free form than most series in that there's no sense of you knowing there's a plot that will have to end by the time a year has gone by.

Shows to watch:

Sentai:
Changeman
Flashman
Maskman
Liveman
Turboranger
Fiveman
Jetman
Dairanger

Kakuranger
Megaranger
Gingaman
GoGoV
Timeranger

Kamen Rider:
Kuuga
Agito
Ryuki

Faiz
Blade
Hibiki
W

Ultraman:
Tiga
Dyna
Gaia
Nexus
Moebius

Metal Hero:
Juspion
Spielban
Metalder
Jiraiya
Winspector
Solbrain
Exceedraft
B-Fighter
B-Fighter Kabuto

Other:
Garo
Ryukendo
Keitai Sousakan 7

The ones in red are "must-see".

私の占いは当たる
[HIDE]Shows to watch:

Sentai:
Changeman
Flashman
Maskman
Liveman
Turboranger
Fiveman
Jetman
Dairanger

Kakuranger
Megaranger
Gingaman
GoGoV
Timeranger

Kamen Rider:
Kuuga
Agito
Ryuki

Faiz
Blade
Hibiki
W

Ultraman:
Tiga
Dyna
Gaia
Nexus
Moebius

Metal Hero:
Juspion
Spielban
Metalder
Jiraiya
Winspector
Solbrain
Exceedraft
B-Fighter
B-Fighter Kabuto

Other:
Garo
Ryukendo
Keitai Sousakan 7

The ones in red are "must-see".[/HIDE]

Please stop scaring the new people.

Budou though
you definitely have to watch Kamen Rider W. dont miss out on it

Ore, Sanjou!
I say search around and browse through different titles, recommendedly the Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, and Ultraman series', then check out previews of ones that pique your interest, and if the previews look promising start watching episodes