Thumbs Down
So, I commonly hear that Joe Odagiri had/has issues with his time on Kuuga, but I've never heard what these issues were. So, what were the issues Odagiri had with Kuuga?

And Hi, I've been lurking for the past while.

Nice post!!
It's not issues with Kuuga so much as issues with Kamen Rider and tokusatsu in general. He's said some things that make it clear he didn't like the Showa Rider stuff and mainly did Kuuga because he liked the script. He's never said anything really negative about Kuuga (imo) but does tend to steer interviews away from the topic.

Some fans take this really personally and think he's a dick for it, since it's broadly assumed that he would never come back to do a guest appearance as his character again. I think he's just coming off like William Shatner in the 70s, afraid that one TV project will define his career.

Originally he was worried about doing it because kamen rider had been off the air for a while and didn't know how people would react. He enjoyed the script and enjoyed working on it, but nowadays he'd rather been know for his other work. I don't think he wanted to be known as a kids show actor.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Kuuga is the reason why Odagiri is who he is. He is Kuuga. Like Mark Hamill is Luke Skywalker. Unfortunately, Odagiri's career is still rolling. Doesn't look like he's going to come back for a cameo though.

I do however, understand how he does not want to be defined by one role. It's not necessarily bad, and he doesn't hate Kuuga. He genuinely seemed to have enjoyed Kuuga though.

I have another question, Did Kaname Jun enjoy playing G3-X? Does he look down upon Tokusatsu too? Does Mizushima Hiro look down upon it too?

Banned
I have another question, Did Kaname Jun enjoy playing G3-X? Does he look down upon Tokusatsu too? Does Mizushima Hiro look down upon it too?

The only other actor who wants to distance himself from the franchise that i know of is Takeru Sato, since he has become something of a well known face in the J-Drama world.

私の占いは当たる
I don't know if Takeru actively distances himself or if it's a function of what he's done since then. He doesn't deny Den-O--he'll talk about it during interviews, unlike Princess Princess D which he's genuinely embarassed about--but he doesn't bring it up.

Raxbait: Hip
Also, I've been told he actually enjoyed his time doing Kuuga too.
The only other actor who wants to distance himself from the franchise that i know of is Takeru Sato, since he has become something of a well known face in the J-Drama world.

Well if he's a known face in the j-drama world, so is Kaname Jun and Mizushima Hiro too. In fact,I'm pretty sure they're both more popular then Takeru.
Though I have no idea if they look down on Toku, doesnt seem like it though from the interviews I've seen of them.

Nice post!!
The Agito guys all seemed pretty eager to engage the fandom. I know they've all given interviews at length for fan books and such. (I remember one where the guy who plays Shouichi starts talking about how much he likes Gundam and how his favorite character is Anavel Gato.)

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Takeru Satoh seems to have enjoyed his time on Den-O, and seems the likeliest of the bunch to return for another cameo or something.

Hiro is popular, don't know about him.

It's nice to hear that Kaname enjoyed Agito.