Raxbait: Hip
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBiP9OXY9nw[/ame]

Okay now, I've been thinking for a while that there have been a few scenes in this trailer that we didnt even get to see in the series.
Like for instance the beginning scene where Len says "You're Kamen Rider now" was changed in the show.
Other scenes I noticed were at 1:34 and 1:50. Now I think those scenes kinda looked like they should've been shown already.
So I'm wondering why they took those out?
....unless of course they did show them and I was just blind D:

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
There were scenes in the trailer that we didn't get in the show. Like when Kase says, "Let's go hunting." or when Wrath says, "Won't be long now."

Don't forget that scene where Danny Cho was doing a flying kick from behind to Len. I don't remember seeing that when the Cho Brothers were around.

Raxbait: Hip
Yea, the ones with Wrath and Danny I was looking forward to alot :(

From what I've heard, the lines you're referring to were "re-dubbed" for the trailer.

As it was meant to advertise the show to complete newcomers, and advertisers/sponsors alike, the trailer was tweaked and presented so that people would get the "simple basics" (i.e. Good vs Evil plot) of the show and some scenes to show itself off, without too many spoilers or important plot elements.

Thus, things like Len's monologue were simplifed (it actually sounds kind of similar to the original trailer from the pilot, way back when i.e. "evil men..." as opposed to "guys like you, and Incisor..."), mentions of "Venting" were removed and replaced with suitably generic synonyms, and a majority of footage were either taken out of context or set primarily in the first 14 episodes (it seems they were considered as the first release or batch to broadcasters) with various bits of Ryuki footage sprinkled through out.

Danny's flying kick, I believe, was from the first fight the Cho Brothers had against Len. I think the "Won't be long now..." bit was also used recently though I haven't gone through all the episodes Wrath has appeared in thus far to be certain.

In any case, it is obvious there are some scenes, in particular bits of Ryuki footage, that are shown in the trailer and ending credits that haven't yet appeared in show. I doubt they were random inserts, or "cut," and we should expect them in some form or another as the episodes go on to the finale.

Personally though, even after a full year or two, I'm still rather confused how they mixed up Kit transforming with Len's Deck Spinning stock footage, and even today, still have never fixed it in recent rereleases on the net.