Banned
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJNntoRgA"]Strong - YouTube[/ame]

So, anyone brave enough to say they would vote for this idiot?:redface2:

I don't have low self esteem.
I genuinely think that Teddy Ruxpin should replace Obama as the new U.S. president.

Oh no! Christians are under attack!! Hurry, to the CRUSADE MOBILE!!!

*scene change with spinning broadsword*

Oh no! Christians are under attack!! Hurry, to the CRUSADE MOBILE!!!

*scene change with spinning broadsword*

I think it's religion in general he means . It's not politically correct, but what he says is true. They should have no religion AT ALL at public schools, but through foreign funding from openly Anti-American nations which errs me , they have those.

They have Islam at schools through cultural things where children can be indoctrinated into their lifestyle , go to Jewish synagogues, but no one can go to a church that might be different. There's many different Christian churches like the EO Church , Mormon, Church of England, and Catholic so leaving churches out indicates prejudice against them and thus Christianity.

It's very messy to even have such things at schools funded by the public , especially when foreign countries like Saudi Arabia fund these things. Political correctness has ruined American society to the point that its more important to cater to a single radical faction like that guy than to the moderate majority and to try to "not offend" people. It's gotten to the point where you can't say anything true without being labeled and bashed as a racist , bigot, asshole, you name it.

You can never please everybody, it always fails.

I'm not saying we should try to offend others, I'm saying we should respect others rights to do what they want so long as they do not violate our rights and force their views on us which is happening. I found this very interesting woman who says this far better than I will :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYYrWrS6fU4"]Brigette Gabriel[/ame]

All for in exchange that every naturalized American citizen in this country who's born here or been here for five years should learn and speak the vernacular that is English and drop the bullshit.

Every country I've been to {Italy and Greece } expects me to know their language and from my observation their nations have more order. We are one nation made of many peoples, we cannot forget that. Our ancestors chose to come here to get away from those countries and learned English because they realized it would be disrespectful to not take up the vernacular and so they could move up the social ladder/have a better life. Why is less asked of immigrants now and why should I learn their languages if they won't learn and use English and assimilate lingually and contribute culturally into our society? If they don't want the responsibility to be Americans and want the freedoms , go somewhere else.

We need a president that can keep he religion to himself.
He's an American like we are, presumably. Why should he hide it in his closet and be afraid to show it ? No one should hide their religion or sexuality in America ,it's wrong to demand it. None of the other world leaders hide their beliefs , so why should our president be afraid to show his.

The better demand is to keep their religion from influencing public secular policy ,no matter who it is . When they step over the line, that's when you speak up. But until the President does , then he should be allowed to express his individual religious beliefs.