A Plague Tale: Requiem, First official gameplay overview

A Plague Tale: Requiem happened because gamers gave a chance to the first game, A Plague Tale: Innocence, back in 2019. Some critics projected this game to flop because the early trailers made the game seem repetitive. They got proven wrong because they sold well, thanks to positive reviews and word of mouth. It’s also a refreshing change to see a protagonist who is an underdog instead of the typical badass. 
 In the first game, We see the 16-year-old Amicia, A girl from 14th century France who must let go of her innocence to protect her little brother Hugo. After a group of men murdered her parents, She has to deal with a plague of rats. 
Instead of dying from diseases caused by rats, the rodents became hungry for human flesh and blood.
 The rats seem to be afraid of fire, So she uses a torch as a form of protection from the flesh-eating rodents. 
Amicia uses her skill with a slingshot to break lamps and torches...

Continue reading...

The first game had really boring trailers but I gave it a chance its actually a great game. I am glad their marketing improves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boss of All Bosses
Wow, this thing looks absolutely incredible; Focus Entertainment did a great job. I absolutely adore this game's lore and characters, and I have no doubt that it will one day become a legendary franchise. I am grateful to the devs for all of their hard work.

Incredible work from all of the developers! To tell you the truth, when it comes to graphics and presentation, it looks better than a lot of the rushed AAA games that come out these days with insane budgets. Wow, I can't believe how good this trailer is! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but this appears to have a lot of potential, and I'm very excited about it.

Stupid Manthing
You can definitely tell that a lot of passion went into making this game. One that stands out as a game that has a genuine sense of realism is one that tells the story of a plague in a world where new games all feel like cold, carbon copies of one another. Amicia is one of the best modern videogame heroines, and it is always a pleasure to play as her again.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
The first game, in all honesty, is neglected far too often. I really hope that the second one leaves a deep and abiding impression on people because it is such an underrated game but it sold well enough to have a sequel.

restless, uninhibited and aggressive.
The first game really helped me to overcome my fear of rats and mice.

HENSHIN V3!
I really hope they get both of those things because it would be awesome. Find out why Hugo was given this superpower, and the story has more than one conclusion. In addition to this, if they are going to use the concept of multiple endings, I really hope they don't use the tired old idea that "Choices matter" thing. Apply that concept in the same way that Dishonored did.

Trust me
This time around, the rats appear to be even more terrifying.
One of the games I'm looking forward to playing the most, and it appears to have more content than ever before. Looking forward to it with excitement!