You know though i criticize the current state of tokusatsu series especially Kamen rider but i thought of a theme for a kamen rider series that will have Multi riders except they are in one body,It will be considered as "Kamen rider W but with 5 kamen riders in one body" .

"Stop me if you heard this one before"

It will have no multi riders except they are in one body and will have the series return he insect and cyborg motifs with bike but will have the rider be a robot since it will have 5 human souls trapped inside one robot body.

Here's how it goes it will be about five siblings whose father died by a evil organisation and are caught in an accident involving a robot body who are trying to defend them there they are now trapped in the robot body but can control one body at a time into a rider.Now they must not only try to find a way to get out of the robots body to be back into their split normal selves but will avenge their father and fight against the evil organisation from conquering the world.

The heroes souls and bodies will reside in each of their own transformation trinkets that resembles insects it will based on the zecters from kamen rider Kabuto,Each trinket will attach to the robots body one at a time and will turn into either their civilian forms or their rider forms based on each of the insects trinkets they reside in:

List of protagonists/per rider forms:

The protagonist and main rider of the series is the one in charge of the team ,His theme and rider body will be grasshopper just like the first kamen rider, He is the only rider who doesn't use weapons but use his fighting skills which will be martial arts type though he use some weapons related to martial arts or something and his finishing move will be a rider kick.

The second rider will have an anti heroic like behaviour similar like haruto of wizard and souji tendou of kabuto his theme and rider body will be a rhinoceros beetle similar like Stronger and kabuto because they have tuff personalities, His weapon will also be a sword but will be a sengoku samurai sword type and his finishing move might be a “rider slash”.

The third one will be cool and smart member/sibling of the team as he is good at computer and wears glasses especially he is kind of attracted to women if this happens he will be the first rider who wears glasses in his similar form if you count urataros and his theme and rider body will be a dragonfly, his weapon is a gun/crossbow which has a theme of a dragonfly and shoots arrows his finishing move will be a final shot used by his crossbow that will destroy the monster with one single powerful shot

The fourth one will be a younger sibling high school type whose insect motif is a Ant (the first official heisei rider using an ant motif or not) ,His weapon will be bokken but powerful and his finishing move will also be "rider slash"like his sibling .

The fifth and final one will be a female (Yes, that’s right female if this happens then for the first time the kamen rider franchise will have a co-main rider as a girl for people who wants a main kamen protagonist as female) a cheerful member of the team, her behavior will almost be like yuriko from stronger and akiko from W ,her theme and rider body will be a ladybug as a tribute to the unofficial first female kamen rider Tackle her weapon is guns /kunai (short dagger like weapons) her finishing move will be rider punch or rider chop similar like Amazon.

The riders final form will have the main protagonist (the grasshopper one) insert his transformation trinket into his special transformation trinket object and have all the transformation trinkets of all modes into his belt and let both the hosts control the robot body giving the riders their final form an amalgamation of all the rider/sibling forms probably based on a different type of grasshopper.Their weapon is sword/gun and 3 types of final attack gun,sword or kick (powerful version)

For movie rider form they will split into five against a evil rider whose souls consist of every monsters they defeat.

The big bad for this team will pay homage to the showa villains except under the guise of a business company similar like the villains from kamen rider faiz or 555.

This rider season will not have multi riders in it but will have multi riders share one kamen rider body instead ,instead of 50 episodes,It will be 30-40 episodes just to be safe including a movie where our protagonist fight a evil rider that contains souls of every monsters of the week they defeat.

It will also increase merchandise sales where kids will buy each rider heroes/forms of the series like action figures or weapons for example.

What do you think?

Last edited:
"3, 2, 1, time out."
Your idea of multiple personalities controlling a single body instantly brings to mind Kamen Rider Den-O, where the different Imagin possess Ryotaro and each correspond to a different form. You seem to have put significant thought into merchandising with the concept of having each form be a different action figure which, along with the trinket toys, provide ample merchandising opportunities. I also like that you have already devised a special form that would appear in the show's obligatory film.

There are, however, some issues. One is that with a single personality (the 'Grasshopper' one) being designated the leader, and therefore being the most likely poster-boy for the show, he may get the bulk of the development and screen time, similar to how Shotaro calls the shots in the W. And with five different personalities (I counted five, though you wrote "fourth" twice), the remaining time may not be enough sufficiently develop the others beyond their surface appearances (e.g. going deeper than this one is the anti-hero, this one is smart, this one is happy).

Another potential issue is that if all of the personalities are introduced at the same time (presumably within the first episode), and no new riders are introduced to disrupt the status quo, the five may become stale before the show's end. With this issue, it should be noted that we have had Kamen Rider Kuuga: a relatively recent (at least compared to the cyborg main Rider shows you speak of) show with a single Rider throughout its entire run. I have not seen past the first 10 episodes of this show, so I don't know if it suffers from the aforementioned issue and, if so, how badly.

One further issue is related to the your target of 30 - 40 episodes. From my understanding, mainline Kamen Rider shows (i.e. OOO, Fourze, Wizard, etc. not Amazons) are usually in the region of 45 - 50 episodes. What do you plan to have air in the remaining time before the next show, or do plan for them push up the start of it and every subsequent show in order to fill the gap.

Perhaps you have solutions to the above issues. I would be interested to hear more.

Last edited:
Your idea of multiple personalities controlling a single body instantly brings to mind Kamen Rider Den-O, where the different Imagin possess Ryotaro and each correspond to a different form. You seem to have put significant thought into merchandising with the concept of having each form be a different action figure which, along with the trinket toys, provide ample merchandising opportunities. I also like that you have already devised a special form that would appear in the show's obligatory film.

There are, however, some issues. One is that with a single personality (the 'Grasshopper' one) being designated the leader, and therefore being the most likely poster-boy for the show, he may get the bulk of the development and screen time, similar to how Shotaro calls the shots in the W. And with five different personalities (I counted five, though you wrote "fourth" twice), the remaining time may not be enough sufficiently develop the others beyond their surface appearances (e.g. going deeper than this one is the anti-hero, this one is smart, this one is happy).

Another potential issue is that if all of the personalities are introduced at the same time (presumably within the first episode), and no new riders are introduced to disrupt the status quo, the five may become stale before the show's end. With this issue, it should be noted that we have had Kamen Rider Kuuga: a relatively recent (at least compared to the cyborg main Rider shows you speak of) show with a single Rider throughout its entire run. I have not seen past the first 10 episodes of this show, so I don't know if it suffers from the aforementioned issue and, if so, how badly.

One further issue is related to the your target of 30 - 40 episodes. From my understanding, mainline Kamen Rider shows (i.e. OOO, Fourze, Wizard, etc. not Amazons) are usually in the region of 45 - 50 episodes. What do you plan to have air in the remaining time before the next show, or do plan for them push up the start of it and every subsequent show in order to fill the gap.

Perhaps you have solutions to the above issues. I would be interested to hear more.

My idea might be considered a "Kamen rider Den-O 2.0" but instead of imagins it will be humans/siblings instead and they will change their single robot form into their civilian form/rider form when they put the insect trinket in the belt.

The hero the 'Grasshopper' one is considered a main protagonist but so are his siblings who are considered not only 'multi riders' but share the same robotic rider body in different forms within him they also be considered as poster boys though the grasshopper might get top billing similar to the 'red sentai ones' from every super sentai series.

And each rider in the rider series will gain main focus similar to any rider series that have multi riders whenever each episode mainly focus on them and gain character development besides Kamen ride accel gains main focus in episode 21-22 after his debut.So the same can happen to the main rider siblings even though they reside in their only robot rider form and can take different forms when one of them takes control.Also there will be non rider allies maybe 3 or 4 who are friends to each of the rider siblings.

You may have a good point having all of the personalities introduced in the show at the same time during the first episode will ruin the flow of storytelling in kamen rider since we leave in modern times though I wish i could have all siblings/forms introduced in the first episode though maybe they will appear in a rider summer movie or special.

So it will split into 'three arcs' which each episodes will be 'two parter' fighting the 'monster of the week' except the first episode and the final remaining episodes

First arc will have the Hero awake in the first episode inside a 'grasshopper insect trinket" and use the robot body he found to change into his civilian form and later his rider form the rest of the episodes in this arc will have him find 4 siblings who reside in each insect trinket which each will be two parters for example ep 2-3 will have hero find his brother inside a rhinoceros beetle and gain form while fighting a monster of the week .

Second arc-Will be standalone regular episodes but with 2 parter and will have the rider (or riders in the single robot body) fight monster of the week and helping civilians with their problems similar to early showa rider shows including black and kuuga with possibly W.Each episode will also focus on any rider with their personal issues like any each sentai member focused episode and will have the riders trying many attempts to split themselves out of their single robot body.The last episode of the arc will be a two parter as they will find out what cause the rider protagonist/siblings trapped inside each trinket and use a single rider robot body and will also gain a final super form which will be an amalgamation of all the rider/sibling form and have both siblings control it as one.

Movie will air in between second and third arc but takes place near the end of the second arc which will have the rider (or riders in a single robot body) fight against a evil rider which contains souls of every monster of the week they fought every week.The rider movie will have the robot split into five with each different forms and each sibling take control each of them.

Third and final arc will have the riders fight the remaining monsters of the week while the penultimate episodes will have our heroes try to expose the evil organisation to the world as they unveil their ultimate plan to conquer the world,The final episode will have the rider finally defeat the big bad and will finally have the siblings get out of their single robot rider body and become normal civilians again.

The reason why this season should have one rider only (except it will be "multi rider" in one body) is because having multi riders is too repetitive and early showa rider shows even kuuga have a single rider so I thought this season will return to a single rider show format since kuuga but will have the siblings take control of their single robot body and change into each of their rider form.

And finally the reason why this show remains 30-40 episodes is because with it begin a single rider show episodes should be less besides it will help save budget and improve storytelling.It will regain the thing kuuga had though it will be light hearted like the previous heisei rider shows of this current generation.

Besides with a show focusing on a single rider which contains many heroes in one body and turning into each form,Kids will collect 5 insect trinkets and '5 action figures' based on the riders from the series and help to increase merchandise.

Last edited:
"3, 2, 1, time out."
It sounds like you have solutions to almost all of the issues I mentioned. I appreciate how you have planned the progression of the show's story into three distinct arcs. You have clearly put a lot of thought and effort into the concept for this show - I appreciate that.

There are some issues that remain unresolved, however.

You say that having 30 - 40 episodes will reduce the production budget required and allow for improved storytelling, but consider this: due to your show being shorter, story events may have be rushed. Remember that Kamen Rider is at least partially a toy commercial, so episode time will need to be spent promoting them. Also, with a shorter series, something else will need to air in the gap between your show's conclusion and the start of the next, possibly requiring a greater monetary investment from the TV and production companies than would be needed by creating 10 more episodes.

One other thing to note: you consider having multiple riders to be repetitive, but perhaps the reason that the modern shows have them is because audiences and/or production staff thought having a single Rider for the entire duration of a show was 'repetitive'. It is a matter of perspective. Most people do not do something without a reason. Consider what that reason might be before deciding your stance on it.

It sounds like you have solutions to almost all of the issues I mentioned. I appreciate how you have planned the progression of the show's story into three distinct arcs. You have clearly put a lot of thought and effort into the concept for this show - I appreciate that.

There are some issues that remain unresolved, however.

You say that having 30 - 40 episodes will reduce the production budget required and allow for improved storytelling, but consider this: due to your show being shorter, story events may have be rushed. Remember that Kamen Rider is at least partially a toy commercial, so episode time will need to be spent promoting them. Also, with a shorter series, something else will need to air in the gap between your show's conclusion and the start of the next, possibly requiring a greater monetary investment from the TV and production companies than would be needed by creating 10 more episodes.

One other thing to note: you consider having multiple riders to be repetitive, but perhaps the reason that the modern shows have them is because audiences and/or production staff thought having a single Rider for the entire duration of a show was 'repetitive'. It is a matter of perspective. Most people do not do something without a reason. Consider what that reason might be before deciding your stance on it.

You want to know the reasons about the remaining issues I'll tell you why.Because this kamen rider series I make will not be a 'Toy commercial' even though the merchandise with action figures and insect trinket collectibles will help to increase profits for future use,This series needs to focus more on storytelling just like the the beginning of the showa era and If 'they' want to add something else after my series ended let them have it by adding another kamen rider series after my thing is over.And if it's not going to be used on television then let it be aired on netflix or amazon prime instead.

But since you said about making the episodes shorter that will cause the story event to be rushed you have a good point maybe a few more episodes will be included just to be safe and not to make it "too rushed".

Also saying that single Rider for the entire duration of a show was 'repetitive' you do have a good point because back then in the showa days viewers seeing a single rider was too 'repetitive' so in current multi-riders are used but felt repetitive so if i used single riders again in my series it would be great but if other series after mine continue to make single riders only then people will feel bored that it's repetitive and the 'circle' will keep on repeating itself.So in order to avoid that maybe one single rider format will be used in one show and have multi rider format used in another show then the 'circle' will keep on going that viewers won't be bored unless it keeps on doing it for many years that the production will find another method not to make it too repeatative .

And i am glad you appreciate my 'progression of the show's story'.

"3, 2, 1, time out."
I understand your reasoning. You seem to be very adamant that your show will not be used in any way to push toys or other merchandise. However, television is very different now than when the Showa and early Heisei series' aired (over 10 years ago). If a show is so popular in terms of ratings that the profits generated from the sale advertising space around it are enough to support it, then it can have a pure storytelling focus. I doubt that Kamen Rider has, or ever will be this popular. This means that it need will be supported by merchandising deals with Bandai and the like. The only exception to this I can think of is Kamen Rider Amazons, but remember that not only is that series less than third of the length of a standard mainline show (13 as opposed to 40 - 50)*, but its production was almost certainly supported by Amazon (Amazon.com) itself, who probably also had some say its its creation.

Remember also that Amazons is a very dark show, more along the lines of Shin Kamen Rider as opposed to a show like No.1, Black, or Kuuga. In your second post, you said "It will regain the thing kuuga had though it will be light hearted like the previous heisei rider shows of this current generation." Amazons was specifically targeted towards an older audience, with its dark themes, swearing, and strong violence. That is probably the only reason it was made and the only reason Amazon.com agreed to show it on their website. You are proposing a light-hearted story focused show that is not supported by merchandising deals in any way, but is of a similar length to the mainline series. For your show to get the same treatment as a show like Amazons.com got, you would have to make some pretty massive changes, such as shortenning its number of episodes significantly and making it much darker, with plenty of violance and adult elements (e.g. nudity, swearing, etc.) This doesn't sound like the show you have described in this thread, which appears to be more similar to contemporary shows, with a monsters of the week, a 'big bad', and the Rider helping ordinary people with their problems.

Something just occured to me: You say you find multiple Riders to be repetitive, but your show has them, with five distinct personalities and corresponding transformed states; five different Riders. A quote from your second post again: "...
his siblings who are considered not only 'multi riders...'" The only difference with your show is that the multiple Riders cannot be on-screen at the same time, and therefore cannot team-up or work together, completely negating any kind of teamwork dynamic outside of what was seen in W, where Philip gives advice to Shotaro. With this in mind, what problems does your show solve?

*I realize that episodes of Amazons are longer than than those of the of the mainline series' (45 as opposed to 22 minutes). With this in mind, one episode of Amazons is theoretically worth two of a standard show. However, this would still mean that, with a similar number of episodes and episode duration, your show would still be only half the length of a mainline series. It would require a second season, of which there is no guarantee of getting, with the same or greater number episodes to achieve the same total duration of a standard Kamen Rider series. This means that, realistically, your show would have to tell its entire story within the span of 10-13 episodes that are 45 minutes in length (assuming it airs on a streaming service and gets a similar deal to what Amazons had). With this setup, a season of your show could achieve a similar length to half of traditional series. This may result in the story needing to be rushed**.

**However, without the need to push merchandise, additional time may be available per-episode to tell the show's story, which could reduce the need to rush events and character development. This would, theoretically, allow your show to tell its story in fewer episodes than a normal Kamen Rider show.

I understand your reasoning. You seem to be very adamant that your show will not be used in any way to push toys or other merchandise. However, television is very different now than when the Showa and early Heisei series' aired (over 10 years ago). If a show is so popular in terms of ratings that the profits generated from the sale advertising space around it are enough to support it, then it can have a pure storytelling focus. I doubt that Kamen Rider has, or ever will be this popular. This means that it need will be supported by merchandising deals with Bandai and the like. The only exception to this I can think of is Kamen Rider Amazons, but remember that not only is that series less than third of the length of a standard mainline show (13 as opposed to 40 - 50)*, but its production was almost certainly supported by Amazon (Amazon.com) itself, who probably also had some say its its creation.

Remember also that Amazons is a very dark show, more along the lines of Shin Kamen Rider as opposed to a show like No.1, Black, or Kuuga. In your second post, you said "It will regain the thing kuuga had though it will be light hearted like the previous heisei rider shows of this current generation." Amazons was specifically targeted towards an older audience, with its dark themes, swearing, and strong violence. That is probably the only reason it was made and the only reason Amazon.com agreed to show it on their website. You are proposing a light-hearted story focused show that is not supported by merchandising deals in any way, but is of a similar length to the mainline series. For your show to get the same treatment as a show like Amazons.com got, you would have to make some pretty massive changes, such as shortenning its number of episodes significantly and making it much darker, with plenty of violance and adult elements (e.g. nudity, swearing, etc.) This doesn't sound like the show you have described in this thread, which appears to be more similar to contemporary shows, with a monsters of the week, a 'big bad', and the Rider helping ordinary people with their problems.

Something just occured to me: You say you find multiple Riders to be repetitive, but your show has them, with five distinct personalities and corresponding transformed states; five different Riders. A quote from your second post again: "...
his siblings who are considered not only 'multi riders...'" The only difference with your show is that the multiple Riders cannot be on-screen at the same time, and therefore cannot team-up or work together, completely negating any kind of teamwork dynamic outside of what was seen in W, where Philip gives advice to Shotaro. With this in mind, what problems does your show solve?

*I realize that episodes of Amazons are longer than than those of the of the mainline series' (45 as opposed to 22 minutes). With this in mind, one episode of Amazons is theoretically worth two of a standard show. However, this would still mean that, with a similar number of episodes and episode duration, your show would still be only half the length of a mainline series. It would require a second season, of which there is no guarantee of getting, with the same or greater number episodes to achieve the same total duration of a standard Kamen Rider series. This means that, realistically, your show would have to tell its entire story within the span of 10-13 episodes that are 45 minutes in length (assuming it airs on a streaming service and gets a similar deal to what Amazons had). With this setup, a season of your show could achieve a similar length to half of traditional series. This may result in the story needing to be rushed**.

**However, without the need to push merchandise, additional time may be available per-episode to tell the show's story, which could reduce the need to rush events and character development. This would, theoretically, allow your show to tell its story in fewer episodes than a normal Kamen Rider show.

You know whenever I read this it feels a bit complicated but I better explain.You may have a good point about what you said " television is very different now than when the Showa and early Heisei series' aired (over 10 years ago)"Maybe I wish I could air it as a web series but to make it aimed for family audience instead of Older audience and not be a bit too dark,Heck i can make its tone be like "Kuuga with bit of W" or in this case the tone of the first ultraman ginga series.

But when you said that "episodes of Amazons are longer than than those of the of the mainline series'",I'll say that i want my series to be just 30 episodes not one hour like,So that each episodes will be two parter to give chills and cliffhanger to the viewers except the first and the remaining last episodes (where it will multiple cliffhangers)

Still however i wish my show to be light-hearted and not to be supported by merchandising deals that would ruin the flow of storytelling and i wish this type should air on television.

And also when you said that "The only difference with your show is that the multiple Riders cannot be on-screen at the same time, and therefore cannot team-up or work together, completely negating any kind of teamwork dynamic outside of what was seen in W, where Philip gives advice to Shotaro. With this in mind, what problems does your show solve?" Well let me explain,The "multi-riders" may not appear in my series however they are already in my series inside a single rider body and they can always team up together like a family when they defeat the monster of the week in every episodes similar like how W did.Especially the teamwork and family will be tested when the rider gains a final form and let all five siblings control it similar like how every super sentai members control a mecha.

"3, 2, 1, time out."
There may be some miscommunication between us here. Let me tell you what I understand so far: There is a single robotic body that the different siblings can possess (one at a time) to control it, similar to how the Imagin work in Den-O. In the rider's final form, all of the siblings can control it at once. Please correct me if any of this wrong.

You have said that the siblings can "...team up together like a family when they defeat the monster of the week in every episodes similar like how W did There is one crucial difference with W: in the show, when not transformed, Shotaro and Philip have separate individual bodies. In Den-O, the Imagin still had their own bodies when not possessing Ryotaro. In your show, there is only a single body that must be shared between all five sibling personalities. In your show, before they get the final form, how will they team-up when only a single sibling can act at any given time?

Last edited:
There may be some miscommunication between us here. Let me tell you what I understand so far: There is a single robotic body that the different siblings can possess (one at a time) to control it, similar to how the Imagin work in Den-O. In the rider's final form, all of the siblings can control it at once. Please correct me if any of this wrong.

You have said that the siblings can "...team up together like a family when they defeat the monster of the week in every episodes similar like how W did There is one crucial difference with W: in the show, when not transformed, Shotaro and Philip have separate individual bodies. In Den-O, the Imagin still had their own bodies when not possessing Ryotaro. In your show, there is only a single body that must be shared between all five sibling personalities. In your show, before they get the final form, how will they team-up when only a single sibling can act at any given time?

Well since you say that "There is a single robotic body that the different siblings can possess (one at a time) to control it, similar to how the Imagin work in Den-O. In the rider's final form, all of the siblings can control it at once."Then yes,Each sibling can control a single rider body one at a time similar like how den-O did especially when they all control it once in the rider's final form similar like Den O's final form did especially how the sentai members control one combined mecha.

And saying "how the siblings will team-up when only a single sibling can act at any given time" It's simple,The siblings can talk separately to each other when they are not sharing the same rider robot body is by talking to each other while still being inside of their insect trinkest especially when they use holograms from the insect trinket to project themselves to communicate to the outside world especially to their friends so they won't upset them.One sibling at the time can use the rider robot body to to turn into his or her civil form though he or she will use it to change into his or her rider form when danger happens.

"3, 2, 1, time out."
So you are proposing what is essentially a five way Kamen Rider Double; one personality is in control while they receive advice from the others. I can understand that, although it means that there will never be any kind of physical teaming up where multiple Riders combine their strength and abilities to defeat a more powerful foe. The only way this could be achieved with your solution, at least that I can see, is to have the Rider change personalities multiple times in a fight, switching from form to form as they fight a monster and somehow chaining their attacks together. In theory, this could make for some interesting fight scenarios.