A Mom Arrested For Child Endangerment and A Mom Taking A Stand Against Cyber Bullying

Banned
The first one is a pretty good reason why not just anyone should be allowed to have kids.

Harumph.
Article #1: Authorities doing their job.

Article #2: Authorities not doing their job.

the 19 year old mother from my hometown of phoenix, arizona and the bully and his mother from florida should go on steve wilkos and get owned by him and get a chair thrown at them. i want steve to make them cry like the bitches they are.

but im glad the baby is ok. and zero tolerance polices in school aint worth **** these days.

Banned
the 19 year old mother from my hometown of phoenix, arizona and the bully and his mother from florida should go on steve wilkos and get owned by him and get a chair thrown at them. i want steve to make them cry like the bitches they are.

Handling bullying like you said here is stupid. :redface2:

Now, count up your crimes!
19 year old mother who smoke marijuana? No big surprise.

Banned
For the stoner mom...
122.jpg

D

Dr Kain

I think the mother had a right to do what she did with the bully. It is obvious no one else was going to do anything about it.

Banned
I think the mother had a right to do what she did with the bully. It is obvious no one else was going to do anything about it.

As an adult you don't go up to a kid and choke them. There were other things that mother could have done. She chose the wrong thing to do.