Every saturday on nick at 1 PM there is Megaforce

Except in Canada....

Nick Canada even don't have the same schedule at all

and worst everyday they show the same episode of super samurai twice in just a few hours, the same darn episodes they showed a hundred times already

Seriously, Power Rangers was better remaining on Fox on saturday, they were not country racist back then and both Canadians and Americans was seeing the episode almost same time...

Sorry I had to say it

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Nick Canada is a bit of a second rate network anyway, all the Nick shows aired on YTV anyway! That network and CN Canada are just completely unecessary.

Didn't Teletoon air Samurai anyway?

Read my smart post
Nick Canada is one of the saddest networks on TV...YTV gets all their shows anyways

So why does Nick Canada or CN Can. exist if their shows are on their regional equivalents? Also, why don't they buy out those Canadian networks and convert them while closing their failed networks in a transition?

Read my smart post
So why does Nick Canada or CN Can. exist if their shows are on their regional equivalents? Also, why don't they buy out those Canadian networks and convert them while closing their failed networks in a transition?

How the hell are we supposed to know? Does anything in the entertainment industry make sense?

I'm assuming that, eventually, it'll show up on YTV. Once we get through another run of Super Samurai.

We have a Nick Canada?

How the hell are we supposed to know? Does anything in the entertainment industry make sense?

I figure we might have a resident Kpa for the Western entertainment industry.