Lurker
is the salior moon toku at tv nihon any good

is it me or dooes kamen rider raias human form look like tendou

why aren't verde, ryugga or feeme in the series of ryuki

rambo said:

is it me or dooes kamen rider raias human form look like tendou

1. Depends...it's 50-50. Ironically, the Sailor Moon fandom slammed the series to no end...a few episodes later it was praised the way Extreme "Adapt" Fan would praise Ferbus as being innovative on Masked Rider.

2. Well...long, jacked up hair styles are a trademark in the New Gen KR...not saying everyone does it.

3. Ryuga and Femme appeared in both "Episode Final" and "13 Riders" only. Verde only appeared in "13 Riders"...him and his stupid Raidaaaaaaaa Piledriver...Domon's Milk Piledriver would pwn his @$$!!!:buttrock:

Lurker
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
1. 3. Ryuga and Femme appeared in both "Episode Final" and "13 Riders" only. Verde only appeared in "13 Riders"...him and his stupid Raidaaaaaaaa Piledriver...Domon's Milk Piledriver would pwn his @$$!!!:buttrock:

but isn't the movie a parrel universe

rambo said:
I've only seen the first episode when it was aired in Japan, but let me sum it up like this: it's a live TV series based on a cartoon whose sole target audience were 4-10 y/o girls ... need I say more :redface2:

rambo said:
They probably threw them in to give something new compared to the TV series, like they often like to do in recent Kamen Rider Series.
[HIDE]Both Episode Final and 13 Riders are 'alternative endings', which actually could have happened given KR Phoenix's ability to reset things.[/HIDE]

kyo28 said:
[HIDE]Both Episode Final and 13 Riders are 'alternative endings', which actually could have happened given KR Phoenix's ability to reset things.[/HIDE]

IT'S ODIN!!! (...or to some...Odeen)...:eyebrow:

I'm guessing you were watching the HK subs...:laugh:

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
IT'S ODIN!!! (...or to some...Odeen)...:eyebrow:

I'm guessing you were watching the HK subs...:laugh:
Actually I wasn't. I honest to God forgot his name, just that his Mirror Monster is a Phoenix, so I took the easy way out. But you're absolutely right, it's ODIN!

...I feel all the more ashamed as I have the complete series, Episode final and 13 riders on Toei DVD :sweat:

If you're already a Sailor Moon fan and a toku fan, you'll probably like PGSM. It's actually really, really good, IMO a better rendering of the Dark Kingdom arc than either the anime or manga.

laudre said:
If you're already a Sailor Moon fan and a toku fan, you'll probably like PGSM. It's actually really, really good, IMO a better rendering of the Dark Kingdom arc than either the anime or manga.
I agree. :thumbs:

laudre said:

VIVA LA DARK MERCURY...*poor Ami*...;)