A California Teacher and his Student Become Lovers....

boogie woogie feng shui
Yet you went right on to judge those two in your last two posts & wished that they were dead in one of the two (Are you serious by that? Wow, that's just brutal). Don't be a hypocrite.

I think you're confusing me with someone else. Apologize.

Ao no Exorcist
Would people stop putting words in my mouth. I'm not saying that 17 year olds can't make good decisions. I'm just saying that in this situation, as emotionally charged as it is, she may not have had a clear head when making certain choices. Not only that but I know people much older and wiser then her who have made very poor choices when they thought they were in love.

D

Dr Kain

First I find it very hard to believe you are any kind of teacher for kids.

So because of the way I type, you don't think I can be a teacher? Do you want me to take a photo of my master's degree to prove it to you?

You are an ever bigger douchebag than I expected. I really do hope you do not act like this in reality though, because if you did, I would have to punch you in the face.

Banned
So because of the way I type, you don't think I can be a teacher? Do you want me to take a photo of my master's degree to prove it to you?

You are an ever bigger douchebag than I expected. I really do hope you do not act like this in reality though, because if you did, I would have to punch you in the face.

See this is why. You wish death on people you don't know, you threaten violence on people you don't know, and you don't even understand what it is you are doing wrong. I know teachers. I know college instructors. If any of them spoke as you do, they would be fired. If you are a teacher, I hope it's for other adults and not children. You shouldn't be allowed around children.:redface2:

Last edited:
Lurker
See this is why. You wish death on people you don't know, you threaten violence on people you don't know, and you don't even understand what it is you are doing wrong. I know teachers. I know college instructors. If any of them spoke as you do, they would be fired. If you are a teacher, I hope it's for other adults and not children. You shouldn't be allowed children. :redface2:

This. Grow up, Dr. Kain, & act like an adult.

D

Dr Kain

See this is why. You wish death on people you don't know, you threaten violence on people you don't know, and you don't even understand what it is you are doing wrong. I know teachers. I know college instructors. If any of them spoke as you do, they would be fired. If you are a teacher, I hope it's for other adults and not children. You shouldn't be allowed around children.:redface2:

I teach children, not adults. I wouldn't be able to stand teaching adults. Children have a reason to act immature in the classroom. You don't even know who I really am, so you have no right to talk crap about my real life. This is the internet, where anything flies, there is no reason to be all proper because it is all fake. What is the point of the internet if you cannot have fun with it? Hell, what is the point of life if you cannot have fun with it? Everyone would rather everyone be all proper and polite instead of just enjoying life.

Banned
I teach children, not adults. I wouldn't be able to stand teaching adults. Children have a reason to act immature in the classroom. You don't even know who I really am, so you have no right to talk crap about my real life. This is the internet, where anything flies, there is no reason to be all proper because it is all fake. What is the point of the internet if you cannot have fun with it? Hell, what is the point of life if you cannot have fun with it? Everyone would rather everyone be all proper and polite instead of just enjoying life.

Nice cover. No one believes it, but nice cover.