A BITTERSWEET LIFE: Umbrella Lands 4K Restoration Limited Collector's Edition Coming In April

Administrator
<p>2005 was a terrific year for niche Asian film fans fond of actor Lee Byung-hun amid the ceremony for their darling hit thriller, A Bittersweet Life, about a mob enforcer faced with retribution by his boss after falling for his boss’s repressed mistress. The film is a point of inspiration for some directors and was even the topic of a potential remake in the U.S., the updates on which remain to be seen.</p> (read full article...)

Great that this movie will finally get a new audience. Many Zoomers and Millenials refuse to watching videos not in HD.

Hey, I totally get what you mean about how some of the early 2000s Asian films can look a bit dated now. But I have to say, "A Bittersweet Life" was definitely ahead of its time, and Lee Byung-hun's performance was incredible. I'm so excited to hear that they're doing a 4K restoration of the film - it's going to be amazing to see it in all its restored glory!

And the special features sound like they're going to be really cool too. I love getting insights into how films are made, and I'm sure the interviews and booklet are going to be fascinating. I can't wait to learn more about the film and its production.

All in all, it sounds like Umbrella Entertainment has really gone all out with this release. I'm definitely going to pre-order it - I think it's going to be a real treat for fans of the film, and a great way for people who haven't seen it before to discover it.

Oh my goodness, I'm absolutely thrilled to hear that "A Bittersweet Life" is now available on streaming platforms! It's such an amazing film, and I think it deserves to be seen by as many people as possible.

Oh my goodness, I'm absolutely thrilled to hear that "A Bittersweet Life" is now available on streaming platforms! It's such an amazing film, and I think it deserves to be seen by as many people as possible.
It's one of my most loved movies too so I am also excited to see it available on streaming platforms.