Eye See You
Who do you guys like better overall?.

I'm going with 10th. There's just something about this guy that makes me laugh my ass off. I didn't think I'd like him til about 2-3 eps into season 2.

His trenchcoat and sneakers outfit are pure halarity.

Words words words
Both great actors, both unforgettable characters, I really can't decide.

I like them all but I prefer
Colin Baker [his first season, the novels from Virgin and BBC Publishing and the Big Finish audio plays only.] He was at his worst in Trial of a Time Lord

Sylvester McCoy: his last two seasons, the Big Finish audio plays, and the Virgin New Adventures.

Paul McGann: Fox TV Movie, the Big Finish audios, and these books: The Eight Doctors, Vampire Science, War of the Daleks, The Gallifrey Chronicles, The Ancestor Cell, Adventuress of Henrietta Street.

As for Eccleston and Tennant, I have to say I like them equally.

S

scikaiju

Of the two, while I like 10th Doctor, I'm going to have to give the edge to the 9th

But my faves have to be Tom Baker, John Pertwee and I recently gained an appreciation for Patrick Troughton, the 4th, 3rd and 2nd Doctor respectively

My personal favourite Doctor is Jon Pertwee, but I really like Tennant's spin on the character. He has a light side that's fun to watch, and a dark side that makes him seem so much more formidable. Eccleston should have had more than a single series.