Couch Command Podcast - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3

Rocket Raccoon's backstory scarred me for life. I cannot believe it is going to end up so dark. I was pleasantly surprised by the emotional depth in this installment. Rocket's backstory really tugs at your heartstrings and sheds light on the darker side of humanity. It's a reminder that loyalty and friendship can overcome unimaginable cruelty.

The aesthetics in this film deserve special mention. The special effects are excellent, particularly in the action sequences and those set in the animal testing laboratory. It's a breathtaking visual experience. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 is a big-hearted emotional rollercoaster. It's a satisfying series finale, full of humor, heart, and some unexpected surprises. If you like the Guardians of the Galaxy, you should see this movie.

The Final Referee
James Gunn great job of wrapping up everyone's storylines, and nothing felt forced. The conclusion is also incredibly rewarding.

ditto

I love how Nebula evolved on this movie series, she started as a villain and ended as a hero.

Last edited by a moderator:
As always, the soundtrack is fantastic. The use of vintage rock music adds nostalgia and enhances the overall effect. It's a brilliant idea to include music throughout the film and give the Guardians their own distinct voice. The graphics are amazing. Everything feels visually appealing, from the bright colors to the intricate set designs. It's a visual feast that thoroughly immerses you in the Guardians' universe.