CITADEL: Richard Madden And Priyanka Chopra Jonas Give Chase In The Official Series Trailer

Priyanka have talent and chance become new female good action movie actor. After FBI as action series, this series is from same genre so it proofs she is good in it. Maybe one day she replace Scarlet Johanson as Black Widow.

I am a fan of Priyanka Chopra Jonas and her presence is the main reason why I will be watching this movie. I hope to see her excel in Hollywood as she was one of the finest actresses in Bollywood and has the ability to portray any character with great skill.

DJ

I completely agree! Priyanka Chopra Jonas is an incredibly talented actress and her presence in this upcoming movie is definitely a reason for me to watch it. I've been a fan of hers since her Bollywood days and it's been amazing to see her transition to Hollywood. I have no doubt that she will excel in this role and continue to prove why she's one of the best actresses out there. Her ability to portray different characters with such skill is truly impressive and I can't wait to see what she does next!

Why hasn't the release date been issued yet? I love the lead casts and also the way they have diverse international casts acting. The plot also outlines different cultures as well as several storylines.

Why hasn't the release date been issued yet? I love the lead casts and also the way they have diverse international casts acting. The plot also outlines different cultures as well as several storylines.
According to the latest information, the show is scheduled to be released on April 28, 2023. I am counting down the days until I can finally indulge in this exciting new addition to the entertainment landscape. I can hardly contain my excitement as I imagine the endless possibilities and potential twists and turns that await us in this eagerly awaited show.

Good, I'll plan to watch it. It's just a few days to 28th. Citadel has the potential to be a standout series that captivates audiences and pushes the boundaries of what is possible in the world of action drama movies.

DJ

Good, I'll plan to watch it. It's just a few days to 28th. Citadel has the potential to be a standout series that captivates audiences and pushes the boundaries of what is possible in the world of action drama movies.
Citadel has generated a lot of buzz and excitement within the entertainment industry, and anticipation is high for its release on the 28th. With an impressive cast and creative team behind it, the show has the potential to push the boundaries of what we have come to expect from action drama movies and captivate audiences with its unique vision and storytelling.