Overlook VI: RENFIELD, EVIL DEAD RISE Premieres To Bookend This Year's Fully Loaded 2023 Festivities!

Administrator
<p>The sixth edition of the Overlook Film Festival is gearing up for its four-day event, host to an exciting raft of new titles. I’ve been busy otherwise but our own Christina Ortega was accredited and so I’m quarterbacking her this time while she heads up her own coverage of the films being presented this year, some of which have landed quite well in the past year at festivals like Spanish horror thriller The Elderly which earned actor Zorion Eguileor an Outstanding Performance award during Fantasia’s Cheval Noir Competition last year.</p> (read full article...)

I do like Film festivals a lot as we can have more of our favorite celebs and I always feel entertained seeing them all having fun. And since this is about horror and genre filmmaking I do like it more as compared to other Film festivals.

DJ

Wow, that's great news! The Overlook Film Festival always delivers exceptional entertainment, and with fresh releases as well as thrilling movies from past events such as The Elderly, I can hardly wait to experience what Christina Ortega has in mind for us!

Last I checked it was the sixth edition that took place virtually, since there was Covid. This has made me so excited I'm largely waiting for what they have in store for us.
The festival will feature a lineup of horror and genre films, as well as immersive and interactive experiences.

Wow, that's great news! The Overlook Film Festival always delivers exceptional entertainment, and with fresh releases as well as thrilling movies from past events such as The Elderly, I can hardly wait to experience what Christina Ortega has in mind for us!
Wow, that's great to hear that you're super excited about the Overlook Film Festival and all the amazing movies it has in store for us, including some classic gems like "The Elderly." I totally agree that festival director Christina Ortega always puts together a fantastic lineup of films that never fail to impress and surprise us. It's such a treat to have so many different genres represented, from horror to drama and more. I'm definitely a movie lover myself and can't wait to see what cinematic treasures will be unveiled this year. It's gonna be awesome!

I agree The Overlook Film Festival is an annual event that showcases the best in horror, suspense, and thriller films that is why fans of the genre are always excited to see what new films and experiences the festival has to offer.

DJ

I agree The Overlook Film Festival is an annual event that showcases the best in horror, suspense, and thriller films that is why fans of the genre are always excited to see what new films and experiences the festival has to offer.
The Overlook Film Festival has definitely become one of the must-attend events for horror and thriller fans. With a carefully curated selection of films and various immersive experiences, it's always exciting to see what the festival has in store each year.