GENERALPROBE 7 Trailer Stages Terror In The Spotlight!

Administrator
<p>Making the rounds from Thursday at the European Film Market is the new mystery action suspense thriller Generalprobe 7. Yukihiko Tsutsumi (2LDK, 20th Century Boys trilogy, The Big Bee, Hope) directs from a script by Keita Kawajiri, the cast is led by Kairi Miura with a release date set for April 21.</p> (read full article...)

Killer BBB's of Zone
Hey, did you see that clip of Kairi Miura during the Generalprobe 7 stage event? I was so surprised when he suddenly looked scared! He had been smiling the whole time, and I was enjoying watching him talk about the film. Speaking of which, Generalprobe 7 sounds like it's going to be an amazing movie! As you know, I love a good mystery thriller, and this one seems like it's going to have a lot of suspense. I also heard that Gaga Corporation is going to handle the distribution, which is great news because they always do a fantastic job promoting their films. I can't wait to see this one in theaters!

Lurker
The possibilities for twists and turns in this film are really thrilling to consider. I can't wait to see what surprises the story has in store for us! Additionally, the tagline "the show must go on" is a classic phrase that often pops up in films about theater or performance. I have a feeling that it's going to be a recurring theme in this movie, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it's explored. Overall, there's a lot to look forward to in Generalprobe 7, and I'm eager to see how everything plays out.