Awkward Correspondent
<p>Pregnant Joker is a thing! The most recent and noteworthy development in the DC Comics universe is that Joker is expecting a child. Because of this, the anchors of Fox News were driven to a state of rage. The extreme right is under the impression that this is some kind of left-wing propaganda or another type of plot. You won’t have any trouble finding thousands of people venting their frustrations at Joker’s pregnancy. I am not offended in the traditional sense, but I do think the concept is ridiculous. However, rather than waste my time screaming about it, I will simply not read it.</p>

I hate WOKE trash
The Joker will never be even quite as crazy as the current DC Comics universe. A writer's infatuation with male pregnancy is unsettling.At this point, I honestly believe that this is a test to determine whether the sales would increase by tampering with the characters, or whether it will not increase the sales.

True Patriot
As a result of this news, I find that I love reading webcomics from Korea more than those from other countries.What happened to superhero comics featuring good characters battling bad guys and thwarting their wicked plans? Occasionally, these bizarre tales continue to appear.

Has DC hired any of Robot Chicken's writers? I have no idea what those individuals are thinking. Who is this work's author? Anita Sarkeesian? As the current chief creative officer, I implore James Gunn to save DC Comics.

Hopchester
People need to chill, this is just a comedy plotline and nothing serious. He just swallowed some of Clayface's body part thats why he got "pregnant" when he vomited that peace of "Clayface" became the baby.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Well! Just when I thought they were running out of ideas .... LOL.

Yo bro, this pregnancy thing with the Joker might not be everyone's cup of tea. But brushin' it off as just some leftist agenda or straight-up ignoring it, ain't the move. The comic book game is always changin' and pushing the limits with fresh storylines, so I respect the opinions of those who ain't feelin' it. But instead of hatin' on it, maybe try to stay chill and see where the plot takes us, ya feel? If you don't like it bruhs, you can vote with your wallet.

Not a Jojo Reference
It's all about keeping things fresh and interesting in the comic book world. And let's be real, controversy can sometimes lead to some of the most impactful and memorable stories. Plus, who's to say what constitutes a good or bad idea? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and what one person finds lacking in creativity, another might find brilliant. It's all subjective, you know.

Ha! 🤣😂🤣

This news about the Joker being pregnant is definitely a curveball. Who would have thought the Clown Prince of Crime would become a parent? It's sure to add a whole new level of craziness to the already wild world of the DC universe. I can just imagine the hijinks and mayhem that will ensue. It's going to be a wild ride, that's for sure. LOL Congrats to Joker and his Clay baby.