8-Bit Brigade Launches Kickstarter

Grimm
This Kickstarter for the 8-BIT BRIGADE is a dream come true for NES enthusiasts like me! The games are broad and fascinating, ranging from the adventurous SkateCat to the music-infused Space Raft. I'm particularly interested in Orebody Binder's Tale; nothing beats a traditional run-and-gun shooter set on an exotic planet. Let's spread the news and assist these independent developers achieve their financing target.

The idea of combining several NES projects into one compilation is genius. I'm especially drawn to Space Raft; an adventure infused with music sounds like a unique experience. Let's rally behind these indie developers and help them reach their funding goal. I can't wait to see what surprises await us, especially those secret bonus games!

And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
'm particularly drawn to the diversity of experiences promised by the lineup. From the whimsical escapades of SkateCat to the pulse-pounding action of Ninja I & II, there's no shortage of adventures to embark on. And let's not forget those tantalizing secret unlockable bonus games; the mystery alone is enough to keep me hooked! With our collective support, we can help these developers achieve their dream of bringing this compilation to life.