8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

Twitter - @MisturYellow
You know, we could. It could work around the Super Hero Time donations. Basically, be a drive where those who what to participate could set a hourly amount of their choice and they would pay for every hour they watched Toku.

Example: I would say that I will pay $10 for every hour I watched Toku. I then go and watch it for...say...4 hours. I would donate $40 to the Super Hero Time Fund.

Might be worth a shot.

Thoughts?

Sounds great! Thanks for all your help guys, keep us informed!

-----

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtWr-UpMt3U&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - V-log: Super Hero Time teams up to help victims of the Tsunami and Earthquake![/ame]

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I'm VERY proud of our extended Tokusatsu Family...we have differences but we KNOW what REALLY matters and who is REALLY important. You guys, are great!

Banned
You know, we could. It could work around the Super Hero Time donations. Basically, be a drive where those who what to participate could set a hourly amount of their choice and they would pay for every hour they watched Toku.

Example: I would say that I will pay $10 for every hour I watched Toku. I then go and watch it for...say...4 hours. I would donate $40 to the Super Hero Time Fund.

Might be worth a shot.

Thoughts?

It's an idea!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
The Super Hero Time has gone crazy! I'm seeing tons of tweets and retweets on Twitter, donations are flying in with nearly 100 contributors and nearly $2,500 raised!

We're also getting tons of videos and v-logs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8pjgXf6k90"]YouTube - Help Japan with Super Hero Time[/ame]

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Awesome!

And in addition to that, from SuperBen of CSToys USA:

Wow. The donation box shows close to $2500 already with almost 100 contributors. You guys all rock.

I'm going to do something soon on the USA store.

Need to get rid of CS Toys t-shirts that I had made for morphicon. I'm gonna make all proceeds from the sale of TShirts, Polos, and Caps to the fund.

This is your chance to donate to the cause and get items at cost.

Also, for all sentai and rider Items, I will donate 10% of the proceeds from the sale of those item and 20% from the sale of Uglydoll items.