8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

Lurker
Man.... What a disaster! I hope they're alright. Especially, the tokusatsu actors & actresses. I wonder how are they doing? Are they alright!? Eh...?

I watched the news that a train washed away by the tsunami & gone. There were people within it! That's horrible!

Like Jacky392000 said, most of the actors/actresses are alive & well, so there's no need to worry.

Also, can you or anyone else show me that news that you explained? That must be very, very crazy to see. I hope that families & friends will be able to get through it. Wow.

So apparently some of the Imagin voice actors have yet to check in. Namely Momo, Sieg, and Deneb. Any updates on that?

Like Jacky392000 said, most of the actors/actresses are alive & well, so there's no need to worry.

Also, can you or anyone else show me that news that you explained? That must be very, very crazy to see. I hope that families & friends will be able to get through it. Wow.

stuff like that tends to get pulled from places like youtube ect quite fast

Sometimes things get complicated.
Fifth largest earthquake sice 1900 and no one died in Tokyo. It's a testament to how advance a country Japan is, and how prepared the buildings were! Miracles.

Happiness Protector
most of them were in Tokyo when it happened, so don't worry. :) you can take a look at the list nerefir compiled.

Thank God! :sweat: Thanks for the info, Jacky. :thumbs:

You can read about the info here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...thquake-tsunami-Fears-massive-death-toll.html

Last edited: