8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

Female Black Ranger
Akira Kubodera (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) seems to be doing well according to his Twitter page. "Kubo-sama" :D has also made appearances in Boukenger (23), Kamen Rider Blade (41-47) and Kamen Rider Kiva (29-31).

I just realized how awesome Google Translate is! It allows you to listen to the text and gives you a romaji reading. Now I don't have to go back & forth between OCN and romaji.org.

Kinda knew those power plants wouldn't last :disappoin
Poor Japan...*Gives Japan From Axis Power a BIG hug*

Problem, Zangyack?
Damn, I really planning on going out tonight but after watching CNN for the past few hours, I've changed my mind. I haven't been in this sort of uneasy mood since Hurricane Katrina. :(

Happiness Protector
Man.... What a disaster! I hope they're alright. Especially, the tokusatsu actors & actresses. I wonder how are they doing? Are they alright!? Eh...?

I watched the news that a train washed away by the tsunami & gone. There were people within it! That's horrible!

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I just donated money to support Japan and I wonder what is going to happen to Gokiager & Kamen Rider OOO's new episode for Sunday in Japan

Man.... What a disaster! I hope they're alright. Especially, the tokusatsu actors & actresses. I wonder how are they doing? Are they alright!? Eh...?

I watched the news that a train washed away by the tsunami & gone. There were people within it! That's horrible!

most of them were in Tokyo when it happened, so don't worry. :) you can take a look at the list nerefir compiled.