8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

min snopp är gul
My Japanese teacher was crying during class. It doesn't seem like her family and friends are hurt, which is good. Half of our lesson consisted of us, students, trying to comfort her. It was really brave of her to actually continue and teach us, even after this happened.

DSP

Lurker
Did anyone notice?

[HIDE]
122jhgk.jpg
[/HIDE]

What the hell are you trying to get at here? HUNDREDS HAVE DIED, and several countries are at risk and you point out A FACE?! in an explosion..the hell is wrong with you?

HEROW
My Japanese teacher was crying during class. It doesn't seem like her family and friends are hurt, which is good. Half of our lesson consisted of us, students, trying to comfort her. It was really brave of her to actually continue and teach us, even after this happened.

Hell man, a friend just told me that her friend in Japan already bid her farewell when they were chatting on Facebook, then she got disconnected...

Lurker
What the hell are you trying to get at here? HUNDREDS HAVE DIED, and several countries are at risk and you point out A FACE?! in an explosion..the hell is wrong with you?

And what am I expected to do? cry? weep? stop living my life? stop the tsunami? I'm no superhero dude.. there's nothing I can do but feel sorry and pity for those affected.

I can't believe what i am seeing. I have lived and studied in Sendai for a long time. To see it like this... It is just so unreal.
My girlfriend currently stays there. I only managed to get hold of her this morning, sicne then I have heard nothing.
I have been doing nothing than sitting with my phone all day... Really worried

HEROW
I can't believe what i am seeing. I have lived and studied in Sendai for a long time. To see it like this... It is just so unreal.
My girlfriend currently stays there. I only managed to get hold of her this morning, sicne then I have heard nothing.
I have been doing nothing than sitting with my phone all day... Really worried

Dude, sorry to tell you that Sendai was pretty devastated... Hopefully your girlfriend evacuated just in time and is safe from all the chaos.

And what am I expected to do? cry? weep? stop living my life? stop the tsunami? I'm no superhero dude.. there's nothing I can do but feel sorry and pity for those affected.

I think his point was to be a little bit sensitive about the events that are happening. We have a lot of people here in HJU that either are living in Japan, have love-ones in Japan, etc., so it's way out of line to point our something as ridiculous as a monstrous face in the fire because it's not helping, in fact, it's so low that it's actually more damaging. Please be more sensitive because you don't know what people are going through. You're not expected to do anything directly, but if you can't say anything helpful, then just don't say anything at all, unless it was your intention to be insensitive.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
According to CNN, Hawaii is and the rest of the West Coast is still fine for now. They are still cautious though, as expected.

Banned
Well, i'm gonna use money i was gonna used on some OOO's stuff on Helping out.

But i think it's best to wait for proper programs to be set up in a day or two, disasters like these bring out those who would try to make money off peoples generosity.

変わって欲しくないよ。
This is awful. ;___; I wish I knew what I could do.