8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

Mr. Kamen Rider
I really feel helpless right now. Had I still been there, I basically would have been in one of the worst places to be right now, right on the coast. I got an e-mail from someone there saying they basically had to evacuate my old home town.

But it feels even worse being thousands of miles away unable to do anything.

Lurker
Did anyone notice?

[HIDE]
122jhgk.jpg
[/HIDE]

HEROW
Dont you live in one of the areas thats suppose to get the tsunami? Omg are you okay?

We're still not sure... I'm supposed to hit the beach tomorrow with friends, but my parents won't let me go anymore. A small Tsunami hit some of our coastline provinces, but not too damaging. Hopefully that's it and everything calms down now... But sadly, Japan is still continuously experiencing aftershocks as we speak... So it's still very unpredictable. :disappoin

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
And... what's that supposed to be other than a great big ball of fire???

Mad Skillz
I really feel helpless right now. Had I still been there, I basically would have been in one of the worst places to be right now, right on the coast. I got an e-mail from someone there saying they basically had to evacuate my old home town.

But it feels even worse being thousands of miles away unable to do anything.
I would imagine it's probably for the best to be as far away from it as possible. I can't even begin to imagine what the connection to the country and cities feel like since you lived there for so long, but I think you would likely be feeling what everyone else is, absolutely helpless. The best course of action for us is probably just to pray to whatever deity you believe in if you do, hope the rescue efforts go as smoothly as possible, and possibly donate to any organization that is taking them.

there seems to be a laughing face in that fire. though I'm not looking at the same part Shoichi just circled. :O_O:

Like a Tiger boss
We're still not sure... I'm supposed to hit the beach tomorrow with friends, but my parents won't let me go anymore. A small Tsunami hit some of our coastline provinces, but not too damaging. Hopefully that's it and everything calms down now... But sadly, Japan is still continuously experiencing aftershocks as we speak... So it's still very unpredictable. :disappoin

Nooooo no beach for you. ;_; Stay safe. As for the almost 500 that are dead my condolences. This is horrible indeed. I finally got some sleep. I just felt so bad for everyone. :/ This is just so horrible.