8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

Like a Tiger boss
Worst case scenario....they'll need to get someone to replace Don and Joe if something severe happened to them...:disappoin

Ryota(Marvelous),Mao(Luka) and a represative for Yui(Ahim) all said the cast was okay. Im sure that goes for them too. As well as the OOO cast as Muira and Rina posted. Im jsut happy to know so many of our friends/actors/actresses are okay. But really this is just/. yeah i had to go to work and couldn't keep up. Over 800 dead and a 1000 missing. ;_; This makes me so freakin sad. I wanna cry so bad.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Ja...es+earth+axis+moves+inches/4425617/story.html

Japan earthquake factbox: Entire Japan coast shifted 2.4 metres, earth axis moves ten inches

USGS Dr. Dave Applegate says the Japan earthquake ruptured a 180 mile long by 50 mile wide section of the Earth's crust.

Scientists from the United States Geological Service answered questions from the public this afternoon, with some startling revelations made.

* The first tsunami wave in Samoa was reportedly one foot tall, but the seventh wave was much larger, indicating coastal areas shoudl remain on tsunami advisory well after the first wave hits, even if that wave appears small.

* 100+ aftershocks have rated 5.0 magnitude or more in Japan since the initial shake.

* Earth's axis has reportedly shifted ten inches as a result of the quake, and Japan's coast is said to have permanently shifted 2.4 metres.

* The quake was 900 times stronger than the quake that hammered San Francisco in 1989.

* Aftershocks from the Peru earthquake of almost a year ago are still felt to this day.

* Honshu earthquake occurred on ocean floor of the Pacific plate, bumping 250 miles of coastline.

* Shaking was felt as far away as China.

* The Honshu quake was not as large as the 1964 Alaska earthquake, but was comparable to the recent Chile earthquake.

* Tsunami waves that hit California earlier today washed three onlookers out to sea. Two have been recovered.

* St Louis, Missouri media outlets report that city has moved an inch as a result of the quake.

* Waves from the ensuing tsunami reached 32 feet high.

In Justice, We Trust!
Ryota(Marvelous),Mao(Luka) and a represative for Yui(Ahim) all said the cast was okay. Im sure that goes for them too. As well as the OOO cast as Muira and Rina posted. Im jsut happy to know so many of our friends/actors/actresses are okay. But really this is just/. yeah i had to go to work and couldn't keep up. Over 800 dead and a 1000 missing. ;_; This makes me so freakin sad. I wanna cry so bad.

Awe...sounds like you need a hug. :anime:

Minato Ascending
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Ja...es+earth+axis+moves+inches/4425617/story.html

Japan earthquake factbox: Entire Japan coast shifted 2.4 metres, earth axis moves ten inches

USGS Dr. Dave Applegate says the Japan earthquake ruptured a 180 mile long by 50 mile wide section of the Earth's crust.

Scientists from the United States Geological Service answered questions from the public this afternoon, with some startling revelations made.

* The first tsunami wave in Samoa was reportedly one foot tall, but the seventh wave was much larger, indicating coastal areas shoudl remain on tsunami advisory well after the first wave hits, even if that wave appears small.

* 100+ aftershocks have rated 5.0 magnitude or more in Japan since the initial shake.

* Earth's axis has reportedly shifted ten inches as a result of the quake, and Japan's coast is said to have permanently shifted 2.4 metres.

* The quake was 900 times stronger than the quake that hammered San Francisco in 1989.

* Aftershocks from the Peru earthquake of almost a year ago are still felt to this day.

* Honshu earthquake occurred on ocean floor of the Pacific plate, bumping 250 miles of coastline.

* Shaking was felt as far away as China.

* The Honshu quake was not as large as the 1964 Alaska earthquake, but was comparable to the recent Chile earthquake.

* Tsunami waves that hit California earlier today washed three onlookers out to sea. Two have been recovered.

* St Louis, Missouri media outlets report that city has moved an inch as a result of the quake.

* Waves from the ensuing tsunami reached 32 feet high.

When it is all said and done and people & experts began to weigh in on the impact of Sendai's 2011 earthquake, it will rank pretty high up there in terms of its devastation and influence to the environment.

I'd be careful about donating $ make sure the site you are donating to is real and not a fake one I'd read of stuff like that popping up before with other natural disasters & such

Fear the Tornado!
Hey, if you look at my post count, you can tell I don't sign on much, but after hearing about the quake I thought I would sign on and say my thoughts are going out to all those who died, and all the familes affected by the quake. I also plan on donating money soon.

Also, once I heard about the quake, I started searching blogs as well, to see if some actors/actresses are safe, and ones that I don't believe have been mentioned yet, but have updated blogs and seem to be okay are....

Nao Nagasawa(Nanami Nono) - Hurricanger
Asami Kai(Urara Ozu), Ayumi Beppu(Houka Ozu) - Magiranger
Yuka Hirata(Mele), Naoki Kawano(Long) - Gekiranger
Yumi Sugimoto(Miu), Nao Oikawa(Kageleshia), Hidenori Tokuyama(Hiroto) Go-Onger

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Those who have TimeWarner Digital Phone service can call Japan for free until April 15th or so.

Sometimes things get complicated.
This video says it all. I just fear that a family was wiped out as that house was drug...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yXNcENPoAA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yXNcENPoAA[/ame]