8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

Irregular Hunter
I have also donated $10 through Red Cross. I sincerely hope Japan can quickly recover from this tragedy.

I just wanted to mention that Matsuzaka Tori (Shiba Takeru, ShinkenRed) and Takeda Kouhei (Kurenai Otoya, Kamen Rider IXA) have updated their blogs stating they're okay.

It also appears that Ebisawa Kenji (Ishihara Gunpei, Go-On Black) is alright, though he hasn't updated his blog. A fan had mentioned in the recent comments on his blog that he's seems to be okay.

I'll keep an eye out for other blog updates.

Murai Ryouta updated his blog, he's safe, Mitsuomi Takahashi is safe.

Nothing from Furuhara Yasuhisa yet though, hope he's alright.

Banned
Wow, this is terrible. My thoughts go out to everyone effected and hope this passes with minimal loss.

This pic makes me teary eyed...

[hide] rWdCc.jpg[/hide]

I woke up this morning watching ABC news...I'm still speechless to see how the event unfolds today. My thoughts and prayers go out to them in this terrible tragedy. :( :bawling:

And as goes for this picture, I cried! That poor cat got caught up! :(

先生
I just donated :buttrock: it wasn't much but it was what I could afford as a student with no job. I can't even turn on the TV to watch anymore. Every time I see any pictures it just makes me think of the thousands of people who have had their lives ruined and lost everything they had. I just really hope everyone is doing ok.

Banned
If every poster of HJU donated at least 2 bucks, that would help a lot. Myself I donated 50 bucks today. I was just going to use it to buy a video game. This way I know it goes to good use.

I feel so bad for them, and not trying to be rude or heartless, but how're the heroes and riders doing? any update on them? And i mean the actual actors, not the show, although i do care about that right now too.

I feel so bad for them, and not trying to be rude or heartless, but how're the heroes and riders doing? any update on them? And i mean the actual actors, not the show, although i do care about that right now too.

Gokaiger crew and OOO crew all fine.

http://doublew024002.wordpress.com/...ku-sentai-gokaiger-cast-after-the-earthquake/

Kamen Rider OOO
Ryunosuke Miura who plays Ankh in the series posted in his blog that he just watched it in the news after he came back from the studio and admits that it was scary. After that, he posted a pic with the cast members prior to the quake (on top) and say that they are waiting for someone when they shot this pic.

Riho Takada who plays Hina Izumi in the series posted that she is okay and seems worried with her fans being okay. She adds that she was on location when it happened and mentions that everyone in the cast are fine. As for Shu Watanabe, who plays Eiji Hino/Kamen Rider OOO in the series, his last blog entry dates back on March 6, and since Hina’s actress says that all the cast members are fine, it is safe to say that Eiji is still safe.

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Ryota Ozawa who plays Captain Marvelous/GokaiRed in the series posted in his blog if everyone is alright and worries about the show’s staff and crew and tells his followers to never let their guard down and be safe.

Ichimichi Mao who plays Luka Milfy/GokaiYellow mentions about the earthquake and that everyone should be safe. Yui Koike who plays Ahim de Famille/GokaiPink, based on how understand the Google translation it seems that her representative is posting the blog entry on her behalf and announces that events related to her are canceled.

As for Kazuki Shimizu who plays Don Dogoier/GokaiGreen and Yuki Yamada who plays Joe Gibken/GokaiBlue, their respective blog entries are dated last March 6th and December 26, 2010 respectively. Let’s just wait for further news regarding their safety.

Heard from my friend; he & family are fine. :)

Doesn't diminish the severity of this event though.

My belts talk.
Anyone know a site that people from the UK can donate to?