8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

It's Showtime!
Man, i think we should set up like a Marathon for charity.
We get someone to do something like Watch Toku or Play Video Games for as long as they can and broadcast it to raise money.

I'd be willing to do that!
:nipponlove::nipponlove:

I really like this idea. :)

This is completely horrible. I cried seeing all the damage and hearing about the death tolls. Nobody should have to deal with this kind of thing. My heart and prayers go out to all those affected (in any way) by this disaster. Please stay strong and remember that you are not alone.
This is the time to rise and become heroes in our own right to help those in need. If you can donate please do, if you can't, please spread the word.

Hey, I'm Eian.
I've just sent a donation to the Red Cross. I'm hoping that my professor and I can set something up in one of the common buildings on campus to gather donations. I'm praying for everyone in Japan.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I donated $20 to the American Red Cross. It's not much but if everybody gives what they can it will make a big difference.

Hey, I'm Eian.
I just wanted to mention that Matsuzaka Tori (Shiba Takeru, ShinkenRed) and Takeda Kouhei (Kurenai Otoya, Kamen Rider IXA) have updated their blogs stating they're okay.

It also appears that Ebisawa Kenji (Ishihara Gunpei, Go-On Black) is alright, though he hasn't updated his blog. A fan had mentioned in the recent comments on his blog that he's seems to be okay.

I'll keep an eye out for other blog updates.

"Training."
Please pray for the coastal area cities like Kesennuma where my friends are from. :(