8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

Mad Skillz
I see the American Red Cross has now listed a Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami selection on their donation page. Please consider giving if you haven't done so already.

American Red Cross Donation Page

Also according to a Red Cross tweet, you can text REDCROSS to 90999 for an automatic donation of $10 to the Red Cross. It'd be added to your phone bill, of course.
Thanks for the link. I donated $25 earlier, but I think I'll toss another $15 now.

Some kind of Beast mode
No, but I highly doubt they will use the name 'Final "Wave"' again.

Damn..that is very true.

Umm what about what happened in Haiti in 2010?

Yea, when he said tragedies I was talking about all these earthquakes together. Haiti, China, I it was Peru or Some hispanic country, I believe the Philipines, New Zealand, and now Japan.

Unbelievable.

I was thinking the same thing but, doubted myself on saying it because I wasn't sure if it was in good taste or not.

Same thing happened when they renamed the Rocket Daggers to the Rocket Boosters due to the Akihabara Massacare.

I don't have low self esteem.
This is very disappointing. Luckily, I know that some Japanese friends of mine are safe, but I do worry about everybody else in Japan, and there may be some people who have died. My condolences goes to all of Japan and I hope that this tradgedy ends sometime.

Wow, this is terrible. My thoughts go out to everyone effected and hope this passes with minimal loss.

This pic makes me teary eyed...

[hide] rWdCc.jpg[/hide]

Same here.

Lurker
No, but I highly doubt they will use the name 'Final "Wave"' again.

Speaking of that, I predict that Toei would now change the name of the Gokaiger's finisher from "Final Wave" to something else now, to not remind Japan, etc., about this horrible tragedy.

In Justice, We Trust!
Had Shinkenger still been airing, I'm sure they would've had to change Dokuko's motives all together....and left out the flooding scene in the last episode.

Although...it makes me wonder if they'll keep that scene in for PR Samurai.