8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

People will always be stupid about things like this. People are chastising the US Government becaue they've deployed the Navy to Japan and they're complaining that they can't afford to drive somewhere. Yeah, gas and the economy are crazy right now. But having your house floating down the road is just little bit more important.....

I keep trying to Donate but it just keeps saying it can't
Any help on this?

Sympathy and Hope

I just read about the horrible earthquake and tsunami affecting Japan. My hopes and prayers goes out to all the people there!

It's over 8,000!
**** man, now I'm worried sick. my friend just flew to Japan this morning and I hope he's okay. I'm also worried about EVERYBODY there.

There are going to be many delays between the time he is able to contact you. Don't worry.

And it gets even worse. I've just watched the Weather Channel, & they said that there will be a Tsunami warning for the Pacific (west coast) of the U.S. in California, Washington, & Oregon.

California? I'm by the coast right now.

Between this, the possible leak at a power plant, and the super moon, we're all going to die.

The power plants automatically close and they're designed around earthquake triggers and damage. The government said it should be fine soon after it happened.

I don't even know why you brought out the "super moon" and say we're all going to die.

Sendai is doing so bad right now. I hope the survivors will get rescued soon. There's too much damage in that area right now.

And... what's that supposed to be other than a great big ball of fire???

I was thinking the same thing.

What the hell are you trying to get at here? HUNDREDS HAVE DIED, and several countries are at risk and you point out A FACE?! in an explosion..the hell is wrong with you?

This.

Now what did I & Darkster say about people predicting this 2012 nonsense earlier? >8(

Anyway, wow. Just wow. My condolences goes out to everyone in Japan & everywhere else. Just heard that 450+ lives were lost due to this. :(

Yes. Same here.

It's pathetic and ignorant how people are willing to believe that this happened because the Japanese (not my own words, btw) "believed in false gods and idols and not God and Jesus".

Another pathetic thing is that people are arguing about religious standpoints and "judgement day" at a time like this.

Truly pathetic. :nono:

My condolonces to those who died, as well as their families. :(

Also this.

I didn't hear about any warning for here. I'm by the coast right now. Does anyone have any more information about this?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I found out about 12:30am and I was very sad to hear about that. 8.9-magnitude is very powerful! That is horrible. :(

Then I woke up in the morning and found out that the tsunami has hit Japan. That gotta be the worst day for people in Japan. :(

My prayers go to those people in Japan.

2qw2zo4.jpg

My..god...

Damn, that's really bad.

Who's up for having a custom HJU Help Japan banner? One that links to the proper donations.

How much has Japan helped, entertained, inspired you? It's time to give back. We can ALL be heroes.

That'd be wonderful!

Ow...Decade really fucked up this world.

You're a fucking idiot. This is not a joke time right now! Look at those poor people, how much they lost their home and all of that. You know better!

I'm so sick of this joke, especially stupid 2012 bullshit.

Minato Ascending
What an unbelievable and terrible catastrophe. I wonder if the seismic experts in Japan had an irking of the incoming earthquake, because a 8.8-magnitude earthquake won't just come out of the left field, would it? I have a friend in Japan and he has told me via Twitter & Facebook and he's alright, thank goodness. This will be a long recovery for the people of Japan once the aftershocks have subsided.

It's over 8,000!
LA County Firemen... you rock. Come back home safe after helping them.