8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

Twitter - @MisturYellow
If you use twitter, try adding the hastag #HelpJapan after your tweets.

Banned
Here is make take on a Donation banner:

[HIDE] ALLRIDE.jpg[/HIDE]

It's basic, but it relay's the message.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
People will always be stupid about things like this. People are chastising the US Government becaue they've deployed the Navy to Japan and they're complaining that they can't afford to drive somewhere. Yeah, gas and the economy are crazy right now. But having your house floating down the road is just little bit more important.....

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
There are always going to be people who ***** and complain about something because they don't care about anything other their own petty needs and wants. It's nice to see so many people coming together here, all concerned about the welfare of the Japanese people caught up in this disaster.

So just remember that there are people like us that more than make up for the jerks who don't care about anything.

The new breed.
As i stated before in the other thread, This is a terrible event to be brought upon the people of Japan, And i wish them and any friends we have here on HJU all the best.

Lurker
OurHopesforJapan.png

Its not much, but I wanted to post this up to show my support for what has happened. I was working on these button icons when I saw the Way of the Samurai 4 was going to be released, I figured I would use the same design for this. My hope goes out to all those who are missing, may they return safely back to those they love.

The Decade Everyone Wants Dead
I was watching these videos from the disaster.

Also,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-hMedWQjUg"]How tsunamis are created[/ame]

I just sad what happened. No one I personally know lives in Japan. But my prayers go to those affected.