8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Why dont we make a banner and just put links underneath it to different places that are helping?
That's the best way I believe. It'll get the money directly to legit organizations that can put it to use quickly.

変わって欲しくないよ。
I think it says something about me that I've been running from blog to blog seeing if people are okay. :C

Lurker
Looks like the prophesied 2012 apocalypse is possibly true.

Now what did I & Darkster say about people predicting this 2012 nonsense earlier? >8(

Anyway, wow. Just wow. My condolences goes out to everyone in Japan & everywhere else. Just heard that 450+ lives were lost due to this. :(

Last edited:
Banned
PEOPLE!
I am on the air for Japan. no links to donate yet, but once we sort out where money should go i'll put them up ASAP.

Watch [ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ms-for-japan"]MS for Japan on USTREAM: Just one guy Gaming and such to raise awareness and hopefully some money for those devastated by the recent Japan quake and Tsunam...[/ame]

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I just heard about this a short time ago.
My prayers and condolences to the families of those lost,and here`s hoping the tsunami doesn`t do a lot of damage should it hit Hawaii(which it hopefully won`t)

Last edited:
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
TBS has streaming coverage of the quake and its aftermath.