8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Relief operations are already underway.

先生
We just need to set up a Pay-Pay account or something the.
Both the banner and my Marathon and the Banner could link to it.

Nooooo not paypal! Theres a link in another thread about Paypal screwing over people who try to do stuff like this.

The best bet would be to have people pledge to send "X" amount to an international organization for however long people play/watch/do whatever

Something also to take into consideration is that Japan is a highly industrialized nation with large resources and a gaggle of allies (RE: USA) who will be helping them like crazy.

Banned
Ok guys i'm gonna do a Marathon!
:buttrock:

I just need somewhere to have people donate to, like where this banner will send people.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Just link the banner to Red Cross, everyone is familiar with it. We need Dami-chan, Mach, or someone to bring together and do this.

Lurker
Who's up for having a custom HJU Help Japan banner? One that links to the proper donations.

How much has Japan helped, entertained, inspired you? It's time to give back. We can ALL be heroes.

Why dont we make a banner and just put links underneath it to different places that are helping?

Banned
Nooooo not paypal! Theres a link in another thread about Paypal screwing over people who try to do stuff like this.

The best bet would be to have people pledge to send "X" amount to an international organization for however long people play/watch/do whatever

I could say i'll game/watch until we hit a certain donation amount.
I just wanna help out in a way that i think i could, by doing something to help raise money.