8.9 Earthquake hits Japan, creates massive tsunami

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Who's up for having a custom HJU Help Japan banner? One that links to the proper donations.

How much has Japan helped, entertained, inspired you? It's time to give back. We can ALL be heroes.

HEROW
Nooooo no beach for you. ;_; Stay safe. As for the almost 500 that are dead my condolences. This is horrible indeed. I finally got some sleep. I just felt so bad for everyone. :/ This is just so horrible.

Yeah, but the beach trip is the last thing I'm worried about... Since most of my friends are in Japan and there is a big possibility that either an earthquake or tsunami too will hit my country. I pray to God that it won't... :(

Banned
Who's up for having a custom HJU Help Japan banner? One that links to the proper donations.

How much has Japan helped, entertained, inspired you? It's time to give back. We can ALL be heroes.

Man, i think we should set up like a Marathon for charity.
We get someone to do something like Watch Toku or Play Video Games for as long as they can and broadcast it to raise money.

I'd be willing to do that!
:nipponlove::nipponlove:

I wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion! :thumbs:

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Seems as though some of the initial waves of the tsunami have reached Oregon according to MSNBC. No word on west coast evacuations yet?