8/14-15: KIKAIDA Star DAISUKE BAN @ LA's ANIME JUNGLE!

"Shocker Gundan, Banzai!"
KikaidaJungle.jpg

CLICK ABOVE IMAGE FOR FULL DETAILS!

Wow. Surprised by the visit. Shame I'm on the other side of the country.

Not a big surprise, really. Ban-san has made many appearances in Hawaii since KIKAIDA returned in 2002, to help promote the DVDs released by JN Productions/Generation Kikaida. He has also made personal appearances in San Francisco, twice (one being WonderCon), and the San Diego Comic-Con (once). Ban-san spends a lot of time in Hawaii.

Lurker
Mr. Ragone.

I have no Kikaida material for him to sign and my budget's solely on commute, lunch/snacks and this week's Weekly Jump. Is it alright to have a printed Kikaida photograph??

Mr. Ragone.

I have no Kikaida material for him to sign and my budget's solely on commute, lunch/snacks and this week's Weekly Jump. Is it alright to have a printed Kikaida photograph??

I'm sure it's ok. I'll be asking him to sign a drawing of Kikader I'm working this week.

Hey how many of you guys are actually going this Saturday? We could do a get together :D

Sorry, I didn't see this until I got back from San Francisco from Los Angeles... I had a great weekend and the dinner/talk show was great! Did any of you go? Here's our gang at Curry House in Little Tokyo, before the Saturday afternoon autograph session:

KikaidaCurryHouse.jpg
Left to right: David Chapple, August Ragone, Brett Homenick of G-Fan/G-Fest and Edward Holland of Monster Attack Team.

Last edited: