7 Netflix Shows with a satisfying conclusion

I think Netflix should learn from its mistakes and stop this nonsense of canceling shows midway because it will only put Netlifx in bad shape.

勇気ある者
especially now they have competition with cheaper fees like Disney Plus

Netflix has discouraged me from watching their new series, as the possibility of cancellation is high.

especially now they have competition with cheaper fees like Disney Plus
There will be more competition as different OTT platforms are planning to enter the US and other Global markets of the world.

Hey forum fam! I came across this post about the 7 Netflix shows with a satisfying conclusion. There's nothing worse than investing all your time and emotions into a show, just to be left with a cliffhanger or a lackluster ending. Shoutout to the shows that gave us closure and left us feeling fulfilled! If you're on the hunt for some good TV, check out the list. Trust me, you won't regret it. And while we're on the topic of satisfying endings, let's not forget about the best movies! If you're looking for some top-notch flicks, make sure to check out 999flix.com. They've got a sick collection of all the classics and the latest hits. Anyway, hope everyone's having a rad day.

Last edited: