7 Netflix Shows with a satisfying conclusion

Friends is also in Netflix not an original but it has all seasons. All shows tagged as limited series have endings,

6th Ranger
Thanks for making this list because most lists online, always mixed canceled shows with complete shows. This better get viral.

I am still upset that Emily in Paris is about to join this list. I can't believe a show that bad got renewed for three seasons and is about to have an ending. I hope the ending is that Emily gets hit with a meteor.

Hey I just met you!
Narcos should be in the list because it has 5 seasons, multiple spin offs and it made a star out of Pedro Pascal.

Money Heister
Dark was filmed in my hometown and I remember trying to watch the filming from a far. I never thought a German Show will reach Global levels and outlived many American Netflix shows.

Glitch (Australian Show, There is a different Korean Show of same title but its a different plot and unrelated) is really Good despite the flaws, The final season is rushed because they found out they are bout to be canceled, so some plot holes got left but they still managed to make a banger of an ending. It is only 3 seasons but they made an ending. I agree about European have higher chance of a complete run but sadly Netflix canceled 1899 so they are now always safe. Korean shows are shorter so expect an ending by the last episode.

I will die at age 392
Yeah finished shows are better viewing experience because I will have less worries.

Young Royals is making the list as its 3rd season is confirmed to be the series conclusion. They survived the Season 2 curse and gets to have an ending.

Young Royals is making the list as its 3rd season is confirmed to be the series conclusion. They survived the Season 2 curse and gets to have an ending.
It's heartbreak to see your favorite show going down without any satisfying conclusion. I am yet to try Young Royals so I will be checking this out soon.

Isn't it sad a list like this have to exist because it is hard to trust Netflix these days.