7 Netflix Shows with a satisfying conclusion

Right now a Show being in a top 10 doesn't mean anything anymore. Netflix will cancel even shows that are in top 10. I guess guaranteed safety will be a show in top 5.

These shows are also in Netflix and all of them are complete: Friends, Derry girls,Fresh off the boat, Kim's convenience, The Good Place and Orphan Black.

Mexican telenovelas in Netflix only have 1 season but they have 30 plus episodes and they have endings.

Oh the Misery
Stranger things is going to join that list soon. Netflix confirmed that it is going to end at Season 5 and Season 5 is not even aired yet. The only Scifi from Netflix that I consider to have a satisfying ending will be Lost in Space. It has three successful Seasons. Izombie is also good along with some Pre-Discovery Merger CW shows like Arrow and Supergirl.

Watch Me
Though Russian Doll has risk of getting canceled, They always have satisfying endings on its two seasons. The show never ended with cliffhanger. So even if they cancel it in Season 2 you wont feel bad because Season 2 ended with a great conclusion. I wish all show runners are this smart and treat every season as stand alone instead of ending with Cliffhangers.

I'm a Champion
Miss Kayleigh, Thanks for making this list and to the people who replies, thank you for making recommendations because it saves me from the same emotional damage I experienced from Warrior Nun and 1899. I will watch Netflix smarter now, I do not want to be disappointed again.

Breaking Bad should have been on the list! I also recommend the Limited serials of Netflix like Inventing Anna, Queen's Gambit,clickbait,Selfmade,finding Olly,Bodyguard and when they see us.

If I still you my name we wont be strangers
I am such a resourceful girl so I can add more to the list: Orphan Black,Carole and Tuesday, The Good Place,Inventing Anna, Ozark,The Good Nurse, Izombie, Arrow, Yuyu Hakusho,Prison Break and friends. I hope my contribution is helpful enough. I hope this thread will be super active so people will be saved from depression.

Netflix is not Afraid to alienate their customers because they are number 1 but it sucks they let algorithm to decisions for them.