when you like a girl and she knows it, don't PUSH IT, don't call her cute, adorable etc along with txt messages being all cutesy because she will get turned off and don't be so persistent with her, that's another turn off to girls.

I'll be back with more advice, I just woke up lol

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
That's good, Talon. :laugh:

Yeah, overloading a girl with "cutesy" when they already know you like them just ends up screaming "STALKER" instead.

Oh god I used to listen to those back in Junior high and high school. Mostly just for the funny calls or situations.

Omg... are you thinking what I'm thinking? HJU romance podcast? O_O *gasp* With a dial in number!

HJU romance podcast? Wow. How did the girl who's never had a bf get involved in this? :rofl:

when you like a girl and she knows it, don't PUSH IT, don't call her cute, adorable etc along with txt messages being all cutesy because she will get turned off and don't be so persistent with her, that's another turn off to girls.

I'll be back with more advice, I just woke up lol

yeah I agree....90%. some girls that I know have low self esteem, and calling them pretty helps going out with some, but the trick is not to do it often, don't overload her with "my god you are sexy" or "you are so pretty" every single time.

and you can take it slow. but some girls out there likes to take it fast. short story that happen to my friend, he got a girlfriend, and she dump him 2-3 weeks later because he won't have sex with her. she rushed him when he was not ready. so it depends on the girl.

I wanna fly high....
I have one: Be yourself....but don't be creepy. Act like you have some home training. Girls love a man with intelligence, despite popular belief.

i just had lunch so I'm back for some more advice

for gods sake please don't post too many wallposts on facebook because their friends will get defensive, and you have about 30 seconds to talk to a girl before she knows you're just hanging around, after that they know you're there and she'll feel uncomfortable so work fast and start off easy, get her to talk about herself which will make the convo lengthy and will stretch out for awhile, don't blurt out 'WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME!?' just invite her to something like a movie or a lunch with other friends, make her feel comfortable before doing anything hasty, she needs to know you're not after her as just an object but as someone you want to be with

I'm done for today XD i'm going to the arcade lol