16. ashley

Wow. Ashley is my girlfriend's name... *Leaves to change a bunch of my passwords*

Oh, and also...

2. 123456

That's the dumbest password I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of combination an idiot would have on his luggage!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
"qazwsx"?

I've recently discovered that four different people I know all use the password "(son or daughter's name + son or daughter's year of birth)", often on multiple accounts. I have begged these people to CHANGE THE PASSWORD but I bet they won't :redface2:

I am the law
"qazwsx"?

I've recently discovered that four different people I know all use the password "(son or daughter's name + son or daughter's year of birth)", often on multiple accounts. I have begged these people to CHANGE THE PASSWORD but I bet they won't :redface2:

That's not that bad...as hackers would A) Have to know the kid's name, and B) have to know the year they were born. And most "hackers" could give a rats ass about the average family.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I'm gonna change my password to dragonmastermonkeybaseballsuperman

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Meh, I'm good. I always just type in whatever word/gibberish pops into my head first- occasionally plus a random number. That way, not even someone who knows me well could figue it out because it has nothing to do with me or to do with anything within sight of the computer.:thumbs: