20th Anniversary Ranger Fiction - How Would You Bring Back the Rangers?

Tommy as AkaRed makes several light years worth of sense. Barely around and someone that stands at the top of all Rangerdom.

Lurker
I would prefer if AkaRed was born from Zordon's Z-waves.

Keep him an ethereal being :castlerock:

Also, would it be too much to ask for the Phatom Ranger? I'm sure that suit is still stashed somewhere in Saban's basement.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Wasn't RPM confirmed as a alternate universe?

Yes, but I came up with this idea before they blatantly stated it & like it too much to change. Besides, I'd rather Samurai was the alternate dimension & PR was really on the RPM timeline. As a writer, there's so much to go through in 20 years of Ranger lore, the story almost writes itself, including who survived & who didn't.

Read my smart post
I wouldnt like to see Tommy in the AkaRed suit becauae it doesnt have the emotional impact or nostalgia his other suits have. I like the idea of him being a AkaRed type figure (a ranger who stands above them all), but either as the green or white ranger

I'd think fans would prefer everyone lived, but ymmv.

Weren't sets and suits destroyed after Wild Force ended and PR was moved to New Zealand? I'm kinda dubious the Phantom Ranger suit is still around, though it'd be nice for Cassie to get her ghost of every ranger ever/robot/alien love interest back.

Lurker
If they do the "the Rangers lost their powers" plot, Tommy's role should be AkaRanger's in the last episode.

Watching the new Rangers set off after returning their powers, Tommy then turns around and turns into the White Ranger (I would prefer the Green Ranger, but I'm sure they would go with White).

I'mma be real.... I'd honestly want Jason back as AkaRed, but he also seems to've fallen off the fan radar as well.

Zordon Reborn would also be cool...... to remind all the children WHY the giant robots are called, Zords. :D

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I'd think fans would prefer everyone lived, but ymmv.

I know what you mean, but it's basically in the sense of using what you're given to your advantage. It works in the situation the story presents & not all Rangers show up in the footage. Not to mention some actors are legitimately dead or don't work in the business anymore.

Logically speaking Mack could be evil, Mystic Force probably evacuated as many people as they could into the other dimension & sealed it off (and we saw how that can go with the underworld gates in PRMF) Wes & Eric might be barely survivng off the coutryside as they try to keep bands of survivors alive Walking Dead style. There's so much you can do with the characters & situations.

Podcaster Arms!
well im gonna say Johnny Yong Bosch will show up since he seems to enjoy jumping back in to kick some booty, plus they already have a new morph sequence for him so i very much doubt they wouldn't use it.

My guess would be that the galleon shows up (as shown in the trailer) but it will most likely just have a Gokaired or Akared until the powers get pushed over onto the mega force gosager rangers which has the potential to be cool if they callback to MM Green Ranger, could mean some good scraps.
i wonder if we will get a version of Basco too.

i still find the concept amusing changing 'angelic' warriors into pirates, theirs something about that very statement that i wanna see!