20th Anniversary Ranger Fiction - How Would You Bring Back the Rangers?

T.J.%20in%20Cruiser.jpg

So... given the Gokaiger footage and what Rangers return... who would you bring back and how?

First one that comes to mind for me is Selwyn Ward, and make him...... okay, wait, I was going to say make him the Red Space Ranger, whose taken over for Andros who is overseeing more Intergalactic Ranger Operations, but I liked how he looked when he rolled up in Forever Red still rocking with Lightning Cruiser. So... I say keep him rocking Turbo and his story continuing Supernatural style as he roadtrips across the world battling super natural threats in urban environments. Especially ones dealing with cars. Then again... Justin, now pretty damn built these days would make a badass Red Turbo Ranger.

I'm also going with Ranger actors that are still active in the community. Andros.. NOBODY has heard jack about or from him since Forever Red, so I was assuming he wouldn't be coming back.

I'd have NOOO problem with shuffling colors either, cuz I liked how Bridge was Red in Always a Ranger and it showed world building and mythology progression.

I'd also like to see Delphine come back as the White Aquitarian Ranger, but her head costume changed up to maaaaybe, I dunno.... make her more human and as sexy as she's become lately.

How would YOU bring back the Rangers for the anniversary and what storylines would you use?

n/s
One thing for sure: Blake Foster aka Justin the Blue Turbo Ranger. Let's face it: we haven't seen him onscreen for the last 15 years and I bet he'll show up as an adult. I also thought Jen of PR: Time Force would appear as well. Just saying.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
It'd be funnier if they almost kissed, but got interrupted.

I'd personally really like to see Andros back as the wandering space badass, but I agree that it's unlikely since nobody's heard from the guy. Obviously, we're going to see Firass, because there's the footage for that...maybe he's taken Rita's place?

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Walter Friggin' Jones. Zack returns from a 20-year journey, traveling the world and spreading the teachings of Hip-Hopkido.

All of them, of course.

How awesome would that be? As he fights, he changes ranger suits to better deal with whatever baddie he's against.

They won't do it like that, since they need everyone fighting at once. But we can dream!!

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Walter Friggin' Jones. Zack returns from a 20-year journey, traveling the world and spreading the teachings of Hip-Hopkido.

I always wanted to have Zack come back from the "Peace Conference", which it turns out was a ten year secret mission for Zordon, deep under cover somewhere.