20th Anniversary Ranger Fiction - How Would You Bring Back the Rangers?

Regarding Keith's idea of TJ and Justin driving around as Turbo rangers, "Supernatural" style, I think that's a great way to bring back those characters.

I'd love to see Johnny Yong Bosch come back. I don't care which ranger he's back as, I just want him back, haha. It'd also be amazing if they got my first crush, Amy Jo Johnson, to return.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I always wanted to have Zack come back from the "Peace Conference", which it turns out was a ten year secret mission for Zordon, deep under cover somewhere.

Maybe the secret mission was training young warriors around the world in different styles of Hip-Hopkido secretly until the time came for 5-6 new heroes to step up to the plate from his several schools. He comes back alone for the 20th anniversary, donning the black MMPR costume once again. Then a couple of years down the line, new heroes are summoned from his schools and it becomes the Kyoryuger team (PR version), an updated version of MMPR.

I think I just really want Hip-Hopkido to become a thing. hahaha

Regarding Keith's idea of TJ and Justin driving around as Turbo rangers, "Supernatural" style, I think that's a great way to bring back those characters.

And like Supernatural, there'd be a spike in TJ/Justin shipping, except lacking the incest squick and one of them being a preteen squick.

I would love if Kim and Kat return as Bash Sisters, kicking ass and trolling the shippers and Tommy. Maybe also have Cassie, Kira and Vida join to together to do some music.

I hope Disney-era people come back. It's not the most popular era and Saban doesn't seem fond of it, but they are still Rangers and I love most of them.

I'd want as many people available as possible, even as walk on cameos, but I don't have much hopes since MegaForce part 2 would be only 20 episodes.

The new Tendou Souji
Tommy will be back..... hmmm.... which one of his versions showed up in Gokaiger?

I dunno if you mean actual cameos or Gokai changes but...

- Dragon Ranger showed up during Gai's dream sequence, suit-only; was Gokai-changed.
- Gai used Kibaranger (White ranger) during the Dairanger episode for a little bit; Kou never appeared.
- OhRed showed up but like Inui said, he didn't transform; was Gokai-changed though.
- Red Racer showed up but iirc, he didn't transform; was Gokai-changed though.
- Abareblack was used during Gokai changes but, Asuka never showed up.

Last edited:
Timeranger..... only Yellow showed up in Gokaiger.... hm. Cuuuuzzz if we saw Wes and Jen team up again and kiss, that would win all the fangasms.

All of Tommy's forms were a Gokai-Change?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Why not take the obvious route & give Tommy the upgraded Akared suit? He gets a new suit & powers & can become any one of his past forms he wants.

Also, I've already covered several times how I'd do Gokaiger-
-Time frame: year between Venjix apocalypse & RPM
-Venjix conquered the earth because overuse of the Morhing Grid on less than secure systems allowed him to hack it, which is why only the RPM powers, having a different source work.
-Rangers are a rescue unit from another planet who come to Earth to find out what happened.
-Silver was in the same prison camp as Gem & Gemma & their escape is explained.
-Enemy is part of the mission who becomes jaelous of the Rangers & him & several of his buddies side with Venjix in order to get them
-Gokai powers are part of a Ranger recovery system that can recover powers on a new Morphing Grid, making them extremely dangerous & a top priority to Venjix.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the most logical way to do a Gokai adaption, but it definately won't happen this way, anyway.